“One of my favorite Thai places”
Review of Thai Kitchen

Thai Kitchen
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I'm a regular here. I work nearby at Riverport and visit once or twice a month. The service is great, the food is good, and they can turn tables over really quickly, so it's a great place for a quick lunch.

I've never had anything here that isn't delicious. My favorite dish is the spicy catfish, but the spicy grouper is also great. The yellow curry soup is great on a cold day. The price is very reasonable--you can be out the door for $10-20.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Went Friday for lunch, was pretty busy but got seated real quick. The server and another host were not very courteous so we immediately left. As an optometrist, if I talked to my patients the way they did, I would be soon out of business. I'm assuming they are not authentic Thai as the staff talked to us in Chinese without even asking if we spoke Chinese. Hard to find authentic Thai food in the West county area it seems

Reviewed 4 December 2016

I ordered via GrubHub, I read all reviews and tried the Padthai, which was yummy and I also ordered the Tom Yum Soup, LOTS of seafood and yummy spicy broth with noodles, it was delicious! I was quoted a 50 min wait time on delivery and it was delivered in 25 min! Quick and totally yummy food!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I was there solo, on a business trip. I walked in and there was no other customers, which made me a bit nervous. I ordered spicy eggplant with tofu. The staff was attendant and pleasant, even though it would be small order. A huge pile of fantastic food was delivered. Everything was cooked to perfection- the peppers were crisp and the eggplant was soft. So good. They gave me a big container when I was done. I sadly couldn't take it on the plane with me, but I gave it to a local colleague. I wish this place was close to where I live!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

The service was slow in the empty restaurant. And the server was inattentive and busy doing paper work, rather than taking care of her patrons.
The pho was very salty and had no jalapeno and the noodles came out of a box. The broth also had an off putting flavor. The beef had been cooked far to long ago and was tough. I guess we will wait a long time before returning