“Delicious!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Phat Tai
Description: You don't have to leave the gaming floor to indulge your taste buds, as Phat Tai is located right off the Asian gaming room on the Rodeo side of the casino. Try some amazing Pho or beef and broccoli!
Reviewed 30 January 2016

We (my husband and I) have been in here several times, we sometimes come here just to get dinner and don't even gamble. The Gen. Tso's chicken, Hot braised chicken, beef lo mein and crab rangoon (a little sweet but I've had worse) are all good. I wish they had won tons. We always get beef fried rice to take home to our two kids (age 9 and 16 unfortunately can't come into the casino) which is also very tasty. It is a bit pricey but we have never had bad food from here.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Absolutely the best General Tao's chicken I have ever eaten. It may be a bit sweet for some traditionalists, but the heat was there and so was the sweet which I wasn't sure about at first but after I mixed my rice in cutting down the sweet a little it was superb. I truly can not wait for my next trip to st Louis just to have this meal again! They will even send it to you at the table and the price is real reasonable. Hope this helps the General lovers out there.

Reviewed 22 May 2015

The smell pulls you in. The taste brings you back. One of my fav restaurants in casino. Can't go wrong with Thai fried rice. Plan to return to try other dishes.

Reviewed 20 March 2015

The food is hot, fresh, and delicious. The size of the portions are more of an appetizer or snack size. My husband and I paid $35 for our meals and we ordered a pizza a couple of hours later because we were hungry. The portions were that small. Our entrees came on dessert/salad plates and we were each given a small coffee cup of white rice. The food itself was very good. The portion size for the price is very unsatisfactory.

Reviewed 12 February 2015

The ladies are accommodating, and make a great experience, the food is great, I'll go back again and again