“These are the BEST doughnuts PERIOD!!!”
Review of Tony's Doughnuts

Tony's Doughnuts
Reviewed 7 July 2017

When I travel back to STL, one goal is to have Tony's Donuts everyday. Yes, they are THAT good. The variety it second to none and the taste, quality and consistency is excellent. Favorites? Creme filled chocolate iced is my personal daily necessity when going there. AND I really like Tony! He knows I am from California as does his fine staff now, so I get a little extra greeting. I am amazed at how many others I meet know of Tony's as well. AND try their sandwiches. This place is just amazing. AND grab a dozen to say THANK YOU to other people in your life and you will spread the good word. EAT AT TONY'S!!!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

These Donuts are so good all you can say is uh, uh uh,while you're eating!! I love their donuts oh I had a French glazed donut..

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We actually visited the Florissant location...owned by same people.
These doughnuts are incredible.
But today, we purchased a cream horn which we have not tried for Tony's before...oh my this was amazing.
You won't be disappointed. This location is very close to I270. It's worth the short detour if you are passing McDonnell Blvd exit

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Yummy donuts and breakfast sandwiches! Daughter said she would recommend their bagels as well. Two locations to serve you.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

While you would never guess it by just looking at the place, but Tony's Donuts is my favorite place to get donuts in the St. Louis area. The old fashion glaze are my favorite, but I have yet to try a donut that was anything less than exceptional. The breakfast sandwiches are excellent. I recommend getting them on a croissant. The coffee isn't great. I live about 25 minutes from Tony's, but any time I'm close, I always stop. They have extended hours now, which is great. I highly recommend.