“Amazing”
Review of Serra Pizzeria

Serra Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We had a Rice Ball for an appitizer and it was Amazing! First one ever! We are the Serra Surpreme Pizza. That has to be the most Amazing Pizza I have ever had, coming from a family of Italians that growing up we always had homemade from scratch! We live 2 1/2 hrs from here so this was our first time, No matter the distance we will be back, with family and friends. The building inside is a little dated but it's family friendly and the waitress was spectacular. She said she makes a mean Margarita. We only drink beer so we took her word for that! I highly recommend!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Our family has lived down the street from Serra's for 45 years, but I had never eaten there until late June 2017. WOW! Their toasted ravioli was wonderful and their pizza (thin crust) with lots of meat on it was just incredible. We had a large group (a dozen) that they seated quickly and served just fine. EAT AT SERRA'S, my friends. You will love it!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

If you like light thin pizza crust this is your place. Always fresh and very tasty pizza sauce with zesty sausage . Food is all very good - I will have to say as far as customer service don't be surprised if they mess up your order and say oh well! Don't expect to be compensated for any mistakes Won't happen/- doesn't happen often though so that's the good part.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We decided we won't be coming back anymore even though their pizza is very good. Place seems very dirty lately and our table was so sticky...waitresss tried cleaning it and got worse. Their little kids run around the restaurant and one had a runny nose that was very nasty looking...been going there for 18 years and after our last visit decided no more! We will miss the pizza but we are afraid the kitchen has to be as nasty looking as the rest of the restaurant! Time to spend their money and clean the place up!!!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

The place seems to be a favorite with the locals. The building is old and showing a lot of wear. The red pepper flake shaker at our table had old thick grease all on the inside, who knows how long that had been in there but it appeared a very long time! The waitress was slow, very very slow. She forgot our order and had to ask me again what I had when I went up to the counter to get a soda refill. She then said that she lost the ticket and asked again for a 3rd time what we had ordered. She was super nice but why have a waitress if I had to get up and walk all the way to the counter for drink refills 4 times? The food was average but it took a very long time to even get it. It took 20 minutes for the fried ravioli appetizer to come to the table. It was an okay dining experience but when I say that it appeared to be a favorite with the locals, it is just that ... the restaurant favored the locals by bringing them their food before ours when they ordered after us. Perhaps it was just the "lost ticket", though.