“Good Food...Needs a Major Renovation”
Review of Serra Pizzeria

Serra Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We decided we won't be coming back anymore even though their pizza is very good. Place seems very dirty lately and our table was so sticky...waitresss tried cleaning it and got worse. Their little kids run around the restaurant and one had a runny nose that was very nasty looking...been going there for 18 years and after our last visit decided no more! We will miss the pizza but we are afraid the kitchen has to be as nasty looking as the rest of the restaurant! Time to spend their money and clean the place up!!!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

The place seems to be a favorite with the locals. The building is old and showing a lot of wear. The red pepper flake shaker at our table had old thick grease all on the inside, who knows how long that had been in there but it appeared a very long time! The waitress was slow, very very slow. She forgot our order and had to ask me again what I had when I went up to the counter to get a soda refill. She then said that she lost the ticket and asked again for a 3rd time what we had ordered. She was super nice but why have a waitress if I had to get up and walk all the way to the counter for drink refills 4 times? The food was average but it took a very long time to even get it. It took 20 minutes for the fried ravioli appetizer to come to the table. It was an okay dining experience but when I say that it appeared to be a favorite with the locals, it is just that ... the restaurant favored the locals by bringing them their food before ours when they ordered after us. Perhaps it was just the "lost ticket", though.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Great little neighborhood Italian restaurant. Very affordable and delicious meals. Perfect for families, dine in or carry out.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Serra's is a little hole in the wall pizza place that has THE best thin crust pizza. I've been going to Serra's pizzeria for over 25 years. I've never eaten anything else from Serra's except their pizza.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

I've loved this pizza for half my life. I don't live in STL anymore, but we always come back when I visit. Out-of-towners don't get provel, and that's ok. Go to mainstream pizza instead. It's what we love, and you don't have to.