All reviews fridge and microwave coffee maker clean rooms motel carpet beds missouri
Reviewed 24 January 2017

Older motel, dark and in need of repair. Allowed to see the reserved room. Window sash lock broken. Refused that room and asked to see another. It was in the same condition. We stayed because there are few options in this town. Never again.

Room Tip: Always ask to see the room first.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Charles H
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped here after a long drive. Right off the main road. Rooms are basic enough but clean and comfortable. There was a pool outside but we didn't use it. Price for a double room was cheap. No breakfast but there's a Sonic drive through and cafe right over the main road. Could do with being modernised but this would probably drive up the cost. Perfect for what we needed.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Pauline H
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed overnight. The room was clean and basic.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

The pool was clean And well maintained.

Great price.

We will definitely stay here again.

Once again they want more words so I guess I'll mention that the parking spaces are really wide.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

I've been staying here 20-24 nights a yr for 20 yrs. Always clean, pleasant staff, new beds and TVs, good price for basic country room. New management making improvements and always fair. Perfect location for fishing and hunting. I would give 5 stars but the furniture and carpet is what I expect for rural motel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2016

They double charged my card, and refused to give my refund.. We've had to call the police who told us that we would have to take them to small claims court just to get 50 back because they FELT like charging our card for an extra night... If you stay here you are risking your card information among other things.. and don't even get me started on how nasty and dirty the place was.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends