“Excellent comfort food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 November 2017

A delicious corn chowder soup and a slice of divinely creamy quiche (vegetarian) made a cold late fall day warmer and happier. Our server was very kind, respecting our wish to catch up and chat for a while.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Ginger Sue's is an amazing, small restaurant on the square in Liberty MO. Food is excellent, as is the service. Sundays are very busy...we had a 20 minute wait. Food was cooked to order and delicious. Very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

If you are traveling on I35 in Kansas City and need to stop for breakfast or lunch this is a good stop. Downtown location with a nice menu and pleasant and helpful staff.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I have friends who love this place. I like it, and would go there again. Good food, good service, good variety. My friends would probably be more effusive and complimentary than that. Definitely worth a try.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Not typical diner food but with creative 'twists' and features that pique your curiosity (I had an omelet that contained pineapple and dusted with coconut.) Pancakes are HUGE! Plenty of food for the money. Good service. Inexpensive. In historic downtown with a very pleasant, casual, small town vibe. This is.a 'half day' restaurant, so you need to get there in for breakfast or lunch (sandwiches looked enticing but we were there for breakfast). My son had eggs with Hollandaise sauce that was scrumptious! We're definitely going back.

Been to Ginger Sue's? Share your experiences!