All reviews beds were comfortable nice lobby complimentary breakfast couple hours after a long day drips
Reviewed 11 August 2018

There were some good things about this place. The lady at the desk was nice. I liked the shower and I didn't see any bugs. The breakfast was OK. It was a busy week for hotels and this place doubled their rate for the weekend. It is a typical $50 motel and it bugs me that I had to pay $117. We walked into the room and no lights came on with the switch. A lamp near on the nightstand was unplugged and the power strip was inop. The room was warm so I changed the setting on the A/C and and it started putting out cold air. The carpet had something spilled on it that was not going to be cleaned apart from replacing it. The wifi was so slow I turned it off on my phone and used my data. There was one gross item left in the bathroom I won't even mention. I could live with that and even the price knowing they were full up for the weekend. The big problem was an air conditioning unit that would work for a while then shut off until you moved the knob a little bit. We discovered this after being in bed a while. I tried to contact the manager a day later as I thought I should cool down. The person at the desk argued with me and my call was never returned. If you stay here do not stay in room 242. I am sure all the other rooms are fine.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018

On August 1, 2018, we checked into the Econo Lodge in Lebanon. Before bringing our luggage in, we checked the bedding for bed bugs. The sheets and comforter had holes in them and very stained . Upon picking up the pillow, a ROACH ran out. We killed the roach and proceeded to the main desk with it and requested our money back; which they did. The room also did not smell very good. Also, there was a spider in the window which we also killed. This hotel needs to be torn down and completely rebuilt.

Room Tip: Avoid this motel.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

On our way through, with a dog. Given a second-floor room, had to make many extra trips. Room had not been cleaned well. Cat liter around the bathroom door jam, tissues and stuff under the beds, place smelled like a badly-kept house with cats. My dog was crazy all night due to the smells, even in her crate.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2018

We had stayed here 2 years ago and it was acceptable then. I guess my expectations were that it would be the same this time. However, the room was not clean. There was hair in the tub and the toilet seat was dirty near the hinges. The electrical outlets in the bath would not even hold the plug for my curling iron. There were no outlets near the nightstands to charge electronics. Charging had to be done using outlets located on or near the floor and about 2 feet away from the nightstand. There were fingerprints and dust on the microwave and fridge. The 'breakfast' looked like minimal effort was put forth to provide fresh food. The gravy for the biscuits looked like it was left over from the day before and was overcooked and curdling. We took one look and didn't eat there. The motel is definitely older and is in desperate need of updating. There was just an overall grungy feeling. I would have been okay with its age if it had been clean. It was not a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Son stayed at lodge with HS group. Meet them in the entrance of motel the morning after. Kids and Chaperones had stories of Bed bugs, FLEAS, questionable stains and non smoking rooms with smells of smoke. Visibly watched kids and adults picking and removing FLEAS off their bodies standing outside of the motel. Waited on departing due to a room key not working and luggage stuck inside the room. Maintenance had to remove the key lock system to open door. Kids refused to shower and eat after their experience staying int he motel. my son has never turned down food... and refused to eat their Continental breakfast. So take this as a warning if you stay at this location. Critters might come home with you. food is questionable and motel is in need of repairs.

Room Tip: Be are of bed bugs, fleas and non smoking doesn't mean it doesn't smell of smoke. Asthmatic issues
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends