All reviews room was clean desk clerk cross country trip very pleased with our stay night stay easy access the staff was great road trip great place to stay motel cereal frig truck missouri interstate chain exit
Reviewed 27 August 2018

very clean motel have stayed here many times in the past.very helpful and polite staff,good breakfast close to restaurants,easy access to interstate gas statios closeby most rooms have refrigearators very good value

Stayed: March 2018
LebProp101, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for submitting a review of your stay with us. We appreciate hearing from our guests.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

The room was clean and quiet. I slept well. The WiFi worked. Breakfast was adequate, including yogurt and some fruit. Staff were friendly and helped me locate a restaurant still open at 9 PM. Nothing special, but a good deal along the interstate.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. We appreciate hearing from our guests.

Your patronage is appreciated. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Lebanon.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Need makeover ,rooms are very small.no in room refrigerator ,or microwaves .Room was clean just should have been updated in the last 35 years.staff was very nice , and friendly. Pool was closed,and hit tub broken.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TRAVELWORLD110465
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We made this reservation while on the road around 11:30pm on 8/9/18. We were advised that we were past the cancellation time. We arrived at the property at midnight (12:00pm) and were told that because it was now 8/10/18, there were no room availabilities???!?? The clerk assured us there would be no charges after telling us that our confirmation number was not in the system. We went on to Springfield and found another hotel and lo and behold, 8/10/18 we are charged $89.01 for a stay. To add insult to injury I have been asked to complete a ‘how was your stay’! You can bet this review is going on yelp and google and trip advisor.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank sbaldaccini
LebProp101, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

I am sorry that you had such a issue upon arrival. I do not know what happened or why you were charged, but I will look into the matter and make necessary adjustments.
I will address this with my desk clerks as well.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Lack of good housekeeping is obvious. Towels and bedding did not appear to be clean. Dirt on the floor in the cornerslooked like they hadn’t seen a vacuum in a long tome. I would recommend bringing you own bedding if you have the mifotyune of stayin here, and wear shoes whenever possible.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Teresa J
LebProp101, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

I apologize that our room did not meet your expectations. We would have been happy to move you to another room that would have been satisfactory.
Our beds are changed daily and I assure they were clean.
Again I apologize for your inconvenience.