All reviews front desk hi express spacious room breakfast attendant hot and cold items updated hotel would stay here again business trip a wonderful stay next morning ihg outlets interstate housekeeping sofa toiletries hampton
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel has all (well, almost all) the updates you want. Rooms are modern and clean (the hotel safe is back! Why are these going away?) The breakfast is updated, parking lot big and well lit, the staff is friendly. awesome.

So... why 3 stars?

2 things:

1. Christian religious materials in my room. Other people exist, this is at best, massively offensive. Am I not welcome in your hotel, only Christians?

2. Plastic plastic everywhere and not a bin for recycling. If you insist on killing the planet with tiny plastic shampoo and plastic cutlery and plastic cups cant you at least provide an attempt to recycle them? Your breakfast attendant put the food out with metal tongs so you have the ability to wash them, why not give me real cutlery? Take a page from the rest of the world and put in refillable shampoo and conditioner dispensers in the shower.

And you know, add recycling bins. Its 2018. Dont just facelift your hotel, change the culture.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Donna B,

Thank you for all your feedback! It's nice to hear that you noticed the improvements, especially with the rooms and breakfast area. I understand your sentiment about religious materials in the room, and I'm sorry you felt unwelcome. I'm sure it's not our hotel's intention to make you feel that way, and I've shared your comments with the management team so they can look into it.

We're with you on making a positive impact on the environment. We share the commitment to ensure our hotels grow in a sustainable way, always mindful of the resources used, as well as the opportunity we have to do things differently. Your suggestions will be in mind for future enhancements.

We hope that you'll give our hotel another try! Thanks for putting your trust in Holiday Inn Express.

Regards,

Anna R
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Wonderful hotel with even better staff. Bambi is the best. She is very friendly. Rooms super clean and bug free. Parking lot well lite at night. Parking a little small but suitable. pool area was clean and quiet

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel seems to be recently renovated. We booked a king suite. Room was large and nice. Bed was comfortable but pretty high. The bathroom was compact but clean and perfectly fine. A nightlight in the bathroom was a nice touch and one that would be welcome in other hotel bathrooms. We were traveling with our infant and borrowed a crib from the hotel. Instead of the usual pack and play, it was a mini metal crib which worked fine but didn't seem super comfortable. The walls are fairly thin and you could hear both guests in the hall and traffic noise outside, but it wasn't too bad.
Breakfast was good. Fairly typical breakfast buffet but the extra attention on healthier options was nice and there was plenty of everything. Overall, not a bad choice while on the road for a night.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed only one night while on a business trip. I had a good sized king room that had a sofa, desk/ work area, as mini refrigerator. The room was clean enough, I only noticed a couple of left behind hairs in the bathroom behind the door. The Internet connection was fast and reliable. The bed was very comfortable! The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was limited, but sufficient with hot and cold food items in ample supply. There are restaurants nearby and WalMart about 7 minutes away. I will stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Love the update, still a bit hard to get into the parking lot... Slims Chicken a very nice add to this part of town. Staff is kinda hit a miss some a amazing and others are just not very friendly. Pool is great and it is a Holiday Inn Expess so good for the ol points...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business