All reviews quiet stay yogurt next morning room was clean get away stayed here toilet motel ozarks lodge lake
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We were visiting Eldon for a golf tournament and stayed here; just 15 minutes away. Room was clean and bed comfortable. Cheap compared to a lot of local places. Cold breakfast in the morning but overall not bad for the price!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Mike B, General Manager at The Lodge at Port Arrowhead, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your business. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon. I hope you had a great time golfing in Eldon. If you need anything at all please let me know. Thanks Management-

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We enjoyed this hotel very much. It was very clean. We enjoyed sitting on the patio watching the sunset. The only complaint was the beds were very uncomfortable and our backs hurt so bad the next morning, it took our breath away. Also not really impressed with the breakfast, but it was a free continental, mostly all sweets (including the coffee creamer, no plain only French vanilla) and is probably pleasing for most people, we just aren't sweet eaters in the morning. The hotel itself was nice, the staff was very nice and the facility was very clean, nice location, the beds just killed our backs. Oh I found it interesting that there was not a chair in the room. There was a bench for the desk, but no chair. I would have sit up in the chair, if there had been one, to sleep because my back hurt so bad.

Room Tip: you can choose a king room with a partial view of the lake. Those were taken by the time we checked in.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for staying with us. We do appreciate your feedback. I will share your feedback with my staff. I am sorry to hear you felt the beds were uncomfortable and I will check to ensure your mattress is up to our standards. We work hard everyday to ensure excellent customer service. We are always looking to improve our continental breakfast so your feedback will help in the matter. We hope to see you again soon and if you need anything please let us know. Thanks Management-

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband came to the lake for our 9 year wedding anniversary. The price was perfect. We got a king size bed with a jet tub. Everything looked nice and was very clean. And fairly close to everything. Highly recommend this hotel !

Stayed: October 2017
Mike B, General Manager at The Lodge at Port Arrowhead, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your business. I'm glad to hear you had a great stay with us. We take pride in our customer service and guest satisfaction. Happy 9 anniversary we hope you come back soon. We will have our Jacuzzi room ready for you. Thanks again and if you need anything at all please let us know.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We have been to the Lakes 3 times this summer. We have stayed here every time. Not a lot of frills but affordable, clean and comfy. The staff is the best. Special shoutout to Maliha, who attends to the free continental breakfast station every day. She is friendly, attentive and always goes the extra mile to make certain guests have everything they need. Will keep coming back. The proximity to Marine Max, where we dock our boat is an added bonus.

Room Tip: Even the rooms with outdoor entrance were quiet (except 1 night we had some rude pm/am partiers congregate outside our door, literally)
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 25 September 2017

Hello and thank you very much for staying with us. We appreciate you taking the time and giving us your feedback. This is a great place to relax and unwind. I will share this with Maliha and the rest of the staff. We take pride in customer service and room cleanliness. We hope you come back soon to see us. If you need anything at all please reach out to us anytime. Thanks again.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

This was a short trip to the area....next time will be longer, and I know where we'll stay! Everything here was newly renovated....clean and comfortable. Nice pool and great play area for kids. Our room was clean and quiet...(my first priority!) with a very comfy bed. The staff was helpful and friendly. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ejohnson14811
Management response:Responded 5 September 2017

Hello and Thank you very much for taking the time and giving us your feedback. The renovations have gone very well and we are excited for the future here at the Lodge. We appreciate your kind words and want to thank you for staying with us. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service. We want to ensure you have a great experience when staying with us. I will your feedback with my staff. You and your family are always welcome here at the Lodge at Port Arrowhead and we hope to see you soon! Thanks again. Sincerely Chris Ayers