All reviews arrow head bread options quiet stay yogurt front desk bagnell dam great hotel room was clean free breakfast a great stay next morning get away johnny jordan flooring hangers dolly
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband came to the lake for our 9 year wedding anniversary. The price was perfect. We got a king size bed with a jet tub. Everything looked nice and was very clean. And fairly close to everything. Highly recommend this hotel !

Date of stay: October 2017
Mike B, General Manager at The Lodge at Port Arrowhead, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your business. I'm glad to hear you had a great stay with us. We take pride in our customer service and guest satisfaction. Happy 9 anniversary we hope you come back soon. We will have our Jacuzzi room ready for you. Thanks again and if you need anything at all please let us know.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We have been to the Lakes 3 times this summer. We have stayed here every time. Not a lot of frills but affordable, clean and comfy. The staff is the best. Special shoutout to Maliha, who attends to the free continental breakfast station every day. She is friendly, attentive and always goes the extra mile to make certain guests have everything they need. Will keep coming back. The proximity to Marine Max, where we dock our boat is an added bonus.

Room tip: Even the rooms with outdoor entrance were quiet (except 1 night we had some rude pm/am partiers congregate outside our door, literally)
Date of stay: September 2017
Management response:Responded 25 September 2017

Hello and thank you very much for staying with us. We appreciate you taking the time and giving us your feedback. This is a great place to relax and unwind. I will share this with Maliha and the rest of the staff. We take pride in customer service and room cleanliness. We hope you come back soon to see us. If you need anything at all please reach out to us anytime. Thanks again.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

This was a short trip to the area....next time will be longer, and I know where we'll stay! Everything here was newly renovated....clean and comfortable. Nice pool and great play area for kids. Our room was clean and quiet...(my first priority!) with a very comfy bed. The staff was helpful and friendly. We'll definitely be back!

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank ejohnson14811
Management response:Responded 5 September 2017

Hello and Thank you very much for taking the time and giving us your feedback. The renovations have gone very well and we are excited for the future here at the Lodge. We appreciate your kind words and want to thank you for staying with us. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service. We want to ensure you have a great experience when staying with us. I will your feedback with my staff. You and your family are always welcome here at the Lodge at Port Arrowhead and we hope to see you soon! Thanks again. Sincerely Chris Ayers

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We had a great stay at the Lodge at Port Arrowhead. You can tell everything has been recently remodeled and is very clean. The kids had a great time in the pool and the adults enjoyed being able to sit outside while keeping an eye on them. Beds were very comfortable and staff was friendly and attentive. Great location and price. We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: August 2017
Management response:Responded 5 September 2017

Hello and Thank you very much for taking the time and giving us your feedback. We appreciate your kind words and want to thank you for staying with us. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service. We want to ensure you have a great experience when staying with us. I will your feedback with my staff. You and your family are always welcome here at the Lodge at Port Arrowhead and we hope to see you soon! Thanks again. Sincerely Chris Ayers

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We received early check on a Saturday which was a nice perk. The sink is inside the bathroom which on some of the pics show it outside the bath area. The bed was not very comfortable and made noises every time you moved. Bed sheets were very rough. Not 1 chair but a small bench by the table. No closet or hangers. Bathtub did not seem very updated. Spider in the tub when we walked in but I realize we are at the lake. Nice bigger refrigerator. Microwave was handy. I think there are a few different room layouts. I feel like we had the smallest though!! Relative had a boat docked at the marina so it was easy access. We didn't use the pools. Took our privacy hanger off the door at 12:00pm on Sunday and came back at 8pm and our room was not cleaned. Nothing on the bed as the front desk had questioned. They were in our hall cleaning when we left and three girls seen we were leaving for the day and still not cleaned... free breakfast was ok. Yogurt, cereal, juice, muffins, bagel, toast, and waffles. I would only stay here again because of the proximity to marine max.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kauai86
Management response:Responded 25 July 2017

Hello Kauai86, We appreciate your feedback. I will share this with my staff so we can correct any issues that made your stay with us less enjoyable. We want every guest to have an excellent experience here at Port Arrowhead. We will look into the sheets and bed you were staying in to make sure it up to our standards. I will make sure you have better experience with us in the near future. We have an excellent relationshio with marine max and that is important to us. Thank you and come again.