“excellent breakfast, huge cinnamon rolls!”

Stewart's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We came here all the time when my kids were younger and we had a home at the Lake. They loved the hearty breakfasts and the giant cinnamon rolls. My daughter brought her 3 year old here last year and shared one of those wonderful rolls with him, making new memories. We were at the Lake this past week and couldn't resist a visit to Stewarts. I had the corned beef hash and poached eggs and it was so good and their servings are so generous. The waitress was attentive and a pro at handling the customers. It was so delightful to see the wide eyes and huge smiles on all the kids of other diners as she sat the cinnamon rolls in front of them. What a treat and what a great place for breakfast as well as other meals. If you're at Bagnell Dam and the Lake, you have to make a trip to this mainstay!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Great little diner with amazing breakfast. Huge portions, great prices, great food. Be sure to try one of their homemade cinnamon rolls..they are AMAZING

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Always stop into Stewart's whenever we're in the Bagnell Dam area! Have always had great food there... whether it was 1990, '91, '95, '97 or '99! lol. This year we stopped in two different mornings to get some breakfast. The first day I ordered a meal that included pancakes, and let me tell ya, these pancakes were HUGE! I'm not one to waste food, but I just couldn't finish these bad boys. The second day, I made sure to not order a meal that included any giant pancakes... or giant biscuits... or giant cinnamon rolls! lol. This place seems to have the market cornered on giant breakfast foods!

Anyway, as with every year we've stopped in, the food was great and the service was second to none. Very helpful and friendly staff running this show! I'll definitely stop into Stewart's Restaurant on any future trips we take to the lake area!

Thanks for the great food and service, Stewart's!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We went to Stewart's three times in our one week stay at the Lake. We were not disappointed any of the times. This cafe is fast-paced, pretty busy, casual atmosphere, and a very small town feeling, which we appreciated. Laid back staff, delicious food - AMAZING FOOD!! We went for breakfast and not once were we able to finish our meals because they were humongous. We were always seated immediately and it felt like maybe 3-4 minutes after we ordered, our food was delivered and it was fresh, hot, and tasty. Obviously, we will definitely return here on every visit to the Lake.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Stewart's happened to be the only restaurant around us open on a Monday. So everybody seems to have gone there when we did. The staff was a little unorganized and our waitress was the worst of the bunch. We sat for almost 30 minutes before she took our order. She'd walk by and ask for "... just another minute and I'll get your order..." We would have walked out if we had anywhere else to go. Food was good, when we got it, and portions were good sized. Maybe we just had a freak storm of events happen during our trip - but we won't go back again (just in case).