“Great Pizza and Fun”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Casablanca was started in 1932. It is the longest established bar on the Bagnell Dam Strip. Live entertainment Thursday through Sunday nights. Great spot for Sports with 14 large screen TV's and the NFL ticket. At night it is a great spot to hang with the locals and your friends.
Reviewed 9 September 2018

We love to go here on Friday nights!
Great Caesar salad and pizza! Live music
and lots of fun! Servers are busy but do a great job!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We were in town for the Shoot Out and stopped in for cold beer and pizza. Great Service, Ice Cold Beer and delicious pizza.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The food is very good and all the locals are here each weekend. Pizza is worth the wait and service is good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Went on a Saturday morning. We were able to be seated right away. Great breakfast selection. Food came out quickly. Service was good!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I was given a gift certificate for my birthday here even though I live out of state because everyone knows it’s a yearly stop for me. I was coming in tonight with grandkids so I didn’t want to take them in the smoking area upstairs or the bar downstairs so I decided to place my order online for takeout. No go. Have to use a credit card to place an online order. Fine, I’ll call in. Nope, message says you have to place online. Ok, I’ll place online with my credit card then ask to switch payment to my gift card when I get there. Fine, place the order for a specified time and go there at that time to get it. Wasn’t ready yet so I asked to switch payment and use my gift card and I’m told “it’s paid for”. I said “I know but I have a gift card I want to use.” “You can’t, we have no access to the order, it just prints up here”. I said I couldn’t call it in to use my card so I had to order online and it would only take credit card. She basically said “yeah, sorry, can’t help it”. Then I waited 15 minutes past pick up time for my order. Pizza is still good but this is just wrong. I had a gift card and they wouldn’t let me use it. I’m disappointed. Terrible way to start my lake visit and it didn’t have to be that way. They could have adjusted it but she didn’t care or even try. Also while I was waiting for my pizza, one the chefs wiped his sweat from his forehead with his hand while he got a drink then went right back to making pizza without washing his hands.

I previously left a five star review but I dont plan to return. They didn’t care about keeping my business.

Date of visit: July 2018
Mark B, Owner at Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Hi Grandma118. Sorry to hear about your experience. We installed the online ordering about 4 months ago and the system that we signed up with doesn't integrate with gift cards. In fairness to the employees, there currently isn't a way for them to change or adjust bills after an order has been placed. To make this adjustment I need to do it manually. I can do this over the phone and would love to do that. If you want to email me at sales@villagemarina.com with a good way to contact you we can make this happen. In the meantime I will call the website provider that does the online ordering site and see if the have figured out a way to integrate the gift cards.

Happy Birthday and hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Lake of the Ozarks!