“Vacation”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

I love this place! Awesome music and I had no idea we would find cabanas and an infinity pool! I will definitely be back. The staff is amazing and the food I'd fantastic!!

Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Watch out for the owners son. Boy is sensitive and will have geriatric, sleezy old man kick you out when his kids feeling are hurt.

Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Watch out for the owners son, he is sensitive and will have his geriatric old man kick you out because his feelings were hurt.

Reviewed 31 May 2015

Living near the Shady Gaters has been horrible. Last night a man came into my home. This, a week after a woman was assaulted there going from the gater's dock to her boat. Their crowds leave drunk & are out of control. My property is always trashed & since they don't have proper parking, the drunks wander around the neighborhood, going into back yards to puke, pee, vandalize, etc.

3  Thank B1ttersweet
Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

My wife and daughter stopped here for dinner. We were greeted with open arms and had good service (Tuesday afternoon ). We were hungry for Cajun food so my wife ordered a poor boy and I had the crawfish etoffe. Terrible! This place is not a Cajun restaurant! Plus the prices were stupid for what you get. My entree was $21. Severed with a small dinner salad and a small piece of cornbread. My wife's poor boy had a ton of spicy mustard and she could barely eat it. We stopped here last summer to swim and drink at Lazy Gators, which is fun. We got hungry so we ordered chicken nachos from Shady Gators, which were awesome. Why this place claims to be a Cajun restaurant is beyond me. Fun place, but stick to the apps and stay away from the overpriced entrees.

2  Thank Andy B