See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Checked in reluctantly, while we looked for somewhere decent to stay. After calling around we found another hotel and left immediately. The rooms were filthy, we actually opened the door and smelled the stench and knew we wouldn't for any reason stay here.
$50 for a parking spot while we found a suitable place to stay.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

My initial take of the motel was it was fit for the price. I was pretty happy until after check out and few days later I was charged an extra $50 for a cleaning fee. I then end up paying 4 star hotel price for a 1 star motel. Not happy and will never stay there again.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

The motel was clean, it was quiet and the location was perfect! We were within walking distance to all the great entertainment and walked to Stewart's Restaurant for breakfast! It was the perfect date getaway!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carrie K
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

So older hotel not bad but musty and damp not really horrible but not my cup of tea. Really nice people but nothing else to write home about.... Cheap all the way around my wife really hated it but I'm more forgiving .... Need to find a better place next time

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank mildlyme4
Reviewed 15 June 2015

We had a great visit while staying here. The room reminded both my husband and I of something we would have stayed in with our folks when we were kids. We were on the go so much that all we needed was a place to keep our things, a shower, and a bed with a cold air conditioner. Our trip was all about the lake, and the staff took good care of us here! Susi & Tim L

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple