“"Had a great time!"”
Review of Shoreland Motel

Shoreland Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake Ozark
Shoreland Motel
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Lake Ozark
Reviewed 27 August 2017

My brother and I stayed at the Shoreland during the weekend of 08/18-08/20, and outside of the pool being closed, we had zero problems. The room & bathroom were both clean. Towels, soaps, toilet paper were all well stocked. Upon check-in, I asked if they could hold off on housekeeping until we checked out, they said, "that was perfectly fine and just let them know if we needed anything at all." Very gracious. This was only my second time staying at this particular motel, the first being with my Grandparents in 1997. I would say not much had changed, save for some room remodeling and whatnot. We also had access to ice, vending machines and easily accessible cans to dispose of any trash we had. Oh, and it is right across the street from Stewart's fine restaurant! :D

Overall, I would recommend this motel if you're looking for a place for rest & relaxation in between your vacation adventures and memory making! Especially if you're A) looking for a fair priced place to stay... and B) planning on spending a good share of time on the Bagnell Dam Strip!

Thanks again for the hospitality, Shoreland!

Room Tip: Room 2B was clean, quiet & peaceful.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Checked in reluctantly, while we looked for somewhere decent to stay. After calling around we found another hotel and left immediately. The rooms were filthy, we actually opened the door and smelled the stench and knew we wouldn't for any reason stay here.
$50 for a parking spot while we found a suitable place to stay.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

My initial take of the motel was it was fit for the price. I was pretty happy until after check out and few days later I was charged an extra $50 for a cleaning fee. I then end up paying 4 star hotel price for a 1 star motel. Not happy and will never stay there again.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

The motel was clean, it was quiet and the location was perfect! We were within walking distance to all the great entertainment and walked to Stewart's Restaurant for breakfast! It was the perfect date getaway!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carrie K
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

So older hotel not bad but musty and damp not really horrible but not my cup of tea. Really nice people but nothing else to write home about.... Cheap all the way around my wife really hated it but I'm more forgiving .... Need to find a better place next time

Stayed: July 2016
10.1 km away
Camden on the Lake Resort
Camden on the Lake Resort
#1 of 12 in Lake Ozark

Been to Shoreland Motel? Share your experiences!