See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Hotel was sold out for quilter's convention and Hunter Safety Education Instructor's convention. Hotel had NO hot water, so cold showers. Restaurant was closed. Very nice indoor pool, also not open. Caterer for event was late, ran out of food before everyone was served. Room phone inoperative. TV system inoperative. Internet was spotty.
In reading other reviews, the hot water issue has been around for several months and still not repaired/replaced.
Serious management issues here.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2016

This property may have been first rate in the past, but it certainly isn't any more. Many areas of disrepair, no ice in ice machines, pool not usable, no hot water in rooms for the four days we were there, room not made up at all third day, "lady" at front desk very rude when room accommodations questioned. I could go on, but I think you get the picture...

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2016

You can tell that it is a very old hotel. We did not see a single guest the entire time we were their. Even the hall lights were turned off so it made for an eerie feel. But, this place is well equipped with an outdoor and indoor swimming pool and a nice exercise facility. It was about a 10 minute ride from horny toad!

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank reviewer636
Reviewed 16 November 2015

This use to be a very good hotel, but has gone down hill so far I am not sure if they can get it worth me ever going back.
We were there for a business meeting. No hot water, door knob falling off, carpets dirty and just bad....
I can not state it enough do not go to this place and do not trust what they promise you.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

An organization my boyfriend is a part of held their conference here, so I tagged along in hopes of a relaxing weekend. Our room was large, but as soon as we walked in we were overwhelmed by the terrible smell, we had no choice but to open the doors to our deck (in all reality it was just a couple boards with a rail) and tough out the cold. That evening we went to turn the heat on (our room was frigid from having to leave the door open) and our room began to smell of something burnt and our smoke alarm went off. To top it off, we did not even have a comforter on our bed. Things to do in the hotel were very limited as the bar and lounge were only open from 5-10. My disappointment continued when it came time for our banquet dinner (please note our organization was charged nearly 24 dollars a plate). Our members had to set the room up themselves and our food was terrible. We watched them dump bags of wilted lettuce and call it salad, they also opted to just dump the hot rolls out of the bag into a tray and completely skip the part where you heat them up, the brisket was more like a plate of beef jerky. If you are considering holding an event here or even just staying I would strongly advise you save your money!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business