“Anniversary Dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We had a great anniversary dinner here. We had two different appetizers, the bacon wrapped buffalo shrimp for my husband and I had the best French Onion soup ever. Want to go back for that even if nothing else was done, but that wasn't the case. My hubby had the prime rib and was great, I took a bite myself. Then I had the KC Strip Pepper Steak with Bernaise sauce. Our meals came with a salad, I had their house salad dressing, so very good and he had blue cheese and also blue cheese crumbles and ate every bite. Then my husband got red roasted potatoes with his meal and I got a baked potato. Rolls were offered to us with our salad and again with our entree. We both saved half of our entree to take home and finished the meal with Cheesecake with chocolate sauce for him and apple crisp ala mode for me. Clean plates for both of us. Obviously we were stuffed when we left, but had a delicious dinner at home the next night with our leftovers. We will be going back soon.

1  Thank meatain

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The food was great and the atmosphere was perfect! The waiter was excellent. Highly recommend anyone looking for a great high end meal. Never disappoints when we go! The owner is also very friendly and always there. Great service overall!

1  Thank Liz R
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I believe Bentley's is my favorite restaurant at the Lake of the Ozarks, and in a town full of good ones, that is a lot to say. The food is delicious - I've never had anything i didn't fully enjoy. The wait staff is excellent, and as much a part of the experience as the food. You can get it done your way. And when you order a medium rare, it is actually done medium rare - which is a rarity (pun intended). I recommend Bentley's for a special occasion or any time you would like to enjoy whatever you order.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Our family has been coming to the lake for 40 years. Bentley's is always on our list. The food is always good. The presentation is also fabulous, and the staff are the best. You will not be sorry trying out this gem!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Prime rib was good. The French Onion soup was as good as I had anywhere service was outstanding prices was right there too