All reviews swim up bar surround sound lake resort shady gators dual shower heads horny toad washer dryer king suite beautiful room small kitchen living room the entire resort jacuzzi tub dvd player get away four seasons toads
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Attended one day meeting here with overnight stay.. king suite was great with mini kitchen, wet bar and sofa. Shower lacked hot water although sink was fine ??? Good facilities. Toad restaurant food okay but service was spotty.

Room Tip: Get king suite for a little more
Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2017

This was my first time at Camden on the Lake, and I will definitely be coming back! I stayed in a king suite, and it was the nicest, most spacious room I have ever stayed in. Our suite included a furnished kitchenette, built-in fireplace, two TVs, surround sound, DVD and CD players, and more. Even the bathroom was luxurious! Of course, the best part was the balcony overlooking the boardwalk and views of the lake.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Visited during the Fall Harbor Hop. Hotel Staff was very friendly and Jenifer went the extra mile for our crew. Hotel was clean and accommodating. Restaurant food was good. Looking forward to our return.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2017

clean and top notch. we went during the off peak season but there was still a lot going on during the Fall harbor hop poker run. Plenty of slips for the boats were available. The suite was bigger than expected and worked great for our group.

Room Tip: top floor, higher is better for the view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I had two rooms booked and fully paid in advance as part of a business trip. The date meeting date changed due to circumstances completely beyond my control. I talked with Sammy in the reservations, who was completely unhelpful. The hotel was booked on the day of the new meeting and so all could do was cancel my reservation and keep the $400 they had charged me. Even the airlines (not exactly paragons of customer service excellence) were easier to work with than these folks. They got to keep my $400. But I made my reservations for the new meeting at another hotel. And I won't be back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business