“Excellent BBQ”

Dalie's Smokehouse
Ranked #5 of 70 Restaurants in Kirkwood
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had the half chicken with a side of hush puppies. The chicken was super moist and tender! Really excellently barbequed chicken. The hush puppies were on the dry side and I wish they were better.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Great little place for BBQ. Ribs are excellent. Fried pickles have great flavor and are served with a tangy sauce. Hush puppies are perfect. Friendly wait staff. Nice atmosphere. Prices reasonable. I wish they served wine in a wine glass. The mason jar was just not good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch and got there a bit early to avoid waiting too long in line (but I later noted the line moves relatively quickly). It's not a large place and had its own unique ambience-like food truck meets small cafe. We shared the chicken and ribs combo with an extra side of brisket and it was mouth-watering good! While I typically prefer a dry rub only, I was sure to try their different BBQ sauces which are at each table. Very good! For our sides: do the fire and ice fried pickles! They were amazing! I would absolutely recommend and will definitely go back next time in STL!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I haven't had anything bad from their menu. The baby-back ribs are thick and meaty and full of flavor. The Cuban sandwich is almost as good as what you can get in Miami. The brisket is good. The pulled pork is great. The baked beans are excellent and include nice chunks of brisket. The fried pickles and their dipping sauce are a unique treat and verytasty. Tthe pulled chicken is moist and flavorful. And the sweet potato fries are the best I've ever had - they actually get them crispy - though I recommend you order them without the sugar on top.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Great place for wonderful bbq. The brisket was to die for and the Mac and cheese was the best I’ve ever had. One of our new favorite places to eat.

Date of visit: June 2018