“best pizza in mid america”
Review of Imo's Pizza

Imo's Pizza
Ranked #30 of 66 Restaurants in Kirkwood
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 27 April 2016

fast home delivery, wonderful thin pizza, family owned and operated. a St Louis favorite.. try the super veggie

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

This was my first taste of Imo's pizza. We got sausage and pepperoni. It was like no other pizza I've tasted before. The Provel Cheese on a pizza was a new experience for me. Thin crust and gooey/greasy deliciousness! Definitely try if ever in St. Louis.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

If you are a St. Louisain you love Imos! We grew up on it and it's so good. My fav is Sausage Mushroom and black olive. They put caraway on the pizza that gives it it's distinctive flavor and of course there provolone cheese. Try it...You'll like it!

Reviewed 7 January 2016

While the dining inside is small, there are some tables to sit and have a nice lunch. The food is made fresh and the staff is always courteous.

I recommend a house salad with house dressing (similar to Italian) and cheese pizza.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

I visited a friend in st St Louis when asked where would i like to eat at.The food that St louis is known for i was taken to Imos pizza.I have not heard of being known for pizza so i was little hesitant.The pizza is cut up into squares and its thin crust not smothered into sauce and cheese.It was good but not great I would go out of my way for Emos.