See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Rooms need updating and breakfast was disgusting. Pool is OK.

I'm giving Service a 5 only because of the evening person working. Amy did a fantastic job taking care of us. The morning person gets a 1.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 July 2018

My family and I stayed here on a cross-country trip in April 2018. The hotel is disgusting, and they put a $50 additional charge on top of our hotel bill. I had to file a VISA complaint with my bank. I called this rat-trap several times (as did my bank), and the woman who answers the phone is from India or Pakistan, and always says "call back and speak to the owner" (who apparently is never there). 2.5 months later, I am still out $50. They are crooks and thieves and you will be very sorry if you stay there!! Major_USMC

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2018

The room was clean. Pillows and bed was comfy. Had no issue with noise/rude neighbors. The room appeared to have newer carpet and fresh paint, but it was in need of some more repair other than that. Definitely an older establishment, but as I stated first; it was clean. The most disappointing thing was breakfast; it left a lot to be desired.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jack1028, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Kingdom City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Wendy,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on line about our hotel. On behalf of our entire Staff, I want to apologize that you have problems with your stay. Then next time you stay with us, I would like to personally invite you to stop by our front desk and share your views on how we may improve on our property for future stays.

Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This hotel is in desperate need of updating and renovations. Room was as clean as it could be based on the condition. Location not the greatest either.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
jack1028, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Kingdom City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Luke,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. I was so sorry that our hotel did not live up to your usually high standards. We are updating the hotel through out the year. We at Days in are always striving to live up to high quality standards. The next time that you stay with us, I invite you to stop by our front desk and express your views on how we may improve our hotel in the future.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Stay here only if you have no place else to stay. I gave it a 1 star but it really should be a -5! Came into town late and just exhausted, otherwise I would find accommodation elsewhere. Towels were so dirty. Stains on the towels. Walls patched up from water stains. Carpet is wet. Mold everywhere. Fridge doesn't get cold. Tissue box has only 1 tissue in it!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family