All reviews speak easy power and light district speakeasy bar a king deluxe room diamond members beautiful hotel sprint center free trolley modern amenities valet staff valet parking corner room beautiful lobby walking distance shuttle driver boutique hotel two blocks
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Came to town for a Royals game and was intrigued by the description and photos of Hotel Phillips. Check-in was a breeze, I liked the e-key on my phone and the facility is gorgeous. Room was comfy but I was struck by a couple things......1. No in room safe. 2. CoffeeMate in the coffeemaker supplies. (Come on! Make that stuff by special request or something, I don't want that chemical in my coffee!). 3. A somewhat weak shower and low water pressure in the bathroom. Otherwise the stay was fine. Had a drink at Tavernonna which was lovely and made a visit to P.S. as well. I enjoyed my stay!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Great location. Market, movie theater and lots of restaurants near by. Fun, historical hotel with old style shuffle board in the lobby. Speakeasy downstairs has a great staff and is reasonably priced.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2018

What a great Hotel. The interaction with the Staff was fantastic and the amenities offered surpassed all expectations. I will definitely adjust my future schedule to stay at this fine establishment in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2018

The front desk staff are very friendly people. They greeted me with a smile and appeared genuinely ready to help me. My room was average. The cold water faucet was not attached to the sink and there was low water pressure from the shower head. I expected better room quality for the price paid.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Guide583494
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Phillips, Kansas City, a Curio Collection property, June 6-10, 2018. We were treated like royalty. The superb service started with the initial valet process, through check-in and baggage delivery to the room. All staff were polite and courteous. The concierge staff, most notably Aaron and manager Danielle, were exceptional. All questions and special requests were handled promptly with a “smile” and “is there anything else I can help you with?” The valet and shuttle staff were also extraordinary. Scott, the shuttle driver, was most helpful. All in all, this experience was one we won’t forget and will certainly stay at the Hotel Phillips again and recommend it to friends and family. Again, thank you Aaron and Danielle!

Trip type: Travelled with family