All reviews bathroom vanity early flight pool and hot tub living area large room front desk staff great place to stay the hotel is clean minute drive bed was comfortable oatmeal we've stayed shuttle kci sofa microwave convenience
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Clean, large room. Very comfortable bed. Walls a bit thin (water noise from next room, but nothing else). One TV which could be angled between couch and bed areas. Wifi was reasonably fast - could stream video. Friendly staff, with prompt airport shuttles. Left before breakfast opened, but there was plenty of coffee and fruit available.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Got in late but was greeted by Kris and rooms were ready and comfortable. Great price and service. Shuttle the next day was on time and again, service was awesome. Sent us with a few breakfast items even though we were leaving at 5 am. We will come back for trips and family gatherings.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Got double charged for the room. Continental breakfast on Sunday had sausage, eggs, bagels, and a terrible waffle iron. The back of the door had "This room is death" written on it. I would give it 2/5 due to room size, but the tv was in a bad spot.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

We stayed here to park and fly to Cancun Mexico. This hotel was a great value and a very clean and user friendly hotel. We will always use this hotel in future trips to Kansas City,MO. All hotel staff and the shuttle ladies over to and from the airport were awesome.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2015

I reserved two rooms for one night. My son and daughter in-law changed rooms twice. First room-They were surprised when they opened the door by the cigarette odor (said it was a non-smoking room), and no sheets on the bed. Second room had brown stains on the wall, and bugs in the carpet.
My wife and I changed rooms once. We were sent to a non smoking room, yet when we opened the door the cigarette odor was over powering. Next room--bed seem to be clean. The phones and furniture was dirty.
Head of House Keeping is a part-time job. When I visited with the Assistant General Manager about the problems we experienced, she said she would visit with the Head of House Keeping. I wondered why she could not visit with the individuals who cleaned the rooms, instead of waiting a couple of days to pass the problem on to the Head of Housekeeping????
I would question any positive review regarding this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2015