2,497 results
All reviews crown center union station heavenly bed liberty memorial covered walkway fitness center the link world war i museum business trip corner room outdoor pool power and light district self parking sprint center country club plaza brasserie conference
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Very quick business trip, and stayed at the Westin. Check-in was professional and quick. The room as spotless. Wonderful bathroom, comfy bed, perfect location. I cannot comment on the restaurant as I did not eat there.

Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear DKG_12345,

We are delighted we exceeded your expectations for an outstanding stay at The Westin Kansas City At Crown Center, and we thank you for sharing your great experience with other travelers. It was our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I was in KC for a business meeting and this was our meeting hotel. I was greeted warmly and was able to check in early. Very efficient front desk staff. When I got to my room, I found it clean and well equipped with all that was needed. The bed was a king and was very comfortable; it was almost like floating on a cloud and there were plenty of pillows. Looking out of my room on the 11th floor, I had a great view of Union Station and the general downtown area. The only negative was that the windows were a little dirty on the outside, but in a city this is to be expected--I was able to get some nice photos to share with my wife. There was a connection to a mini-shopping area that had lots of eateries and I'd guess probably fun things for kids to do. If I am ever back in KC on business or pleasure, I'd certainly put the Westin high on a possibles list!!

Room tip: I like the downtown views
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Traveler07Boone_NC,

Thank you for being our guest at The Westin Kansas City At Crown Center and for appreciating our courteous associates. We are thrilled you liked your comfortable room and also enjoyed our ideal location. Thank you once again for all your great feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

This is a fairly modern hotel in downtown KC. It is attached to a shopping Mall which adds to the convenience, The rooms are nice and clean, the common areas are modern and well maintained, and the meeting rooms are large and convenient

• Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Hlondon99,

Thank you for the nice review of our hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed most aspects of our hotel, including our great location. The Westin Kansas City At Crown Center offers our guests an impeccable location from which to experience our thriving Midwestern metropolis! We hope you will come back to see us soon!

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here recently for a wedding. Our room was nice. Very large. Great view of the WW1 museum and the hotel pool. The hotel is modern and nice.
Our issues came in two places. We had family in two cars in two different rooms on different floors. After one in and out use of the garage for the entire rest of our stay our key cards would not open the gates to let us in or out of the parking lot. This happened every time and every time we were told to get the key reprogrammed at the front desk and we did. It. Never. Ever. Ever. Worked.
Then housekeeping. Ugh. The best part of staying at a hotel is coming back to a nice room that is clean and inviting. The first day this happened. The next day it did not. We were leaving from 2-11pm so we called the PBX and told them our rooms had not been clean and asked them to clean while we were gone. When we got back, neither room was touched. One had no clean towels the other no toilet paper. We gave my son and his wife the extra roll of toilet paper we had and called the front desk and asked them to at least send us up clean towels. They said they would. They lied. The next morning we called again and finally got towels to our dirty room.
On our way out. Yup, our key would t open the gate of the garage. I did refrain through barreling through the gate at the cost of my initial response.
Overall ok hotel but a service experience that may make me look elsewhere in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank youthministerman
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear youthministerman, thank you for choosing us for your special event accommodation needs, and for taking the time to share your concerns. Our focus is on the optimal comfort and satisfaction of our guests, and we apologize for the problems that inconvenienced you. We are working to address the key card issue with our parking garage. This is unacceptable, as is the lack of quality housekeeping, which has also been brought to the attention of all involved. We hope you will give us another chance to provide you with a more balanced and enriching experience you deserve. We hope you had a fun time at the wedding, and travel well.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Friendly Staff and easy check-in process great location. Centrally located to hot spots in Kansas City. The place is beyond beautiful, the room were really nice and please of space. My coworkers said they had the best sleep than any other hotel. The mattress is everything.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jim S, General Manager at The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. It is great to hear what a top notch visit you had with us and wee able to indulge in all the local area had to offer as well as sleep comfortably in your newly renovated guest room. We truly value your business and hope to welcome you back soon for another positive stay