1,841 results
All reviewscrown centerthe linkunion stationhospital hillthe club loungeroom serviceattending a conferencestarbucks coffeeparking garageper daypower and light districtbusiness tripenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelbed was very comfortablefitness centersprint center
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I spent three nights here and experienced no issues. At first glance there doesn't seem to be much around the hotel but after exploring it's not so bad. You can walk the "link" an enclosed sky bridge to Crown Center or Union Station. In those to places are shops and places to eat. Before I forget if you have to take a cab from the airport it'll run you around $50.
This rooms were very nice and the staff very friendly. The bed was comfortable and the furnishings well maintained. Overall great stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear ret1sg82abn,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center and for sharing your review. We are pleased to know you had a pleasant stay with us and liked our friendly staff and well-appointed accommodations. It is also nice to know you were able to take advantage of our well-placed location to explore nearby attraction. Thanks again, and please come back and see us soon.

Jim Snow

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We were here for four nights for a conference and had a great time. The facilities and accommodations were excellent! The location was close to everything I needed and the Link was a lifesaver when it was raining outside.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Jim S, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a great stay you had with us an were able to take advantage of our link covered walkway to visit the local attractions! It means a lot our team was able to create a signature stay for you. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

The location is great - easy walking to the free streetcar that takes you to most downtown places. The pool is lovely, and was never crowded. Room was comfortable and clean. Staff is very friendly. WiFi was strong :) This was my second stay - would stay again.

Room Tip: High floors have their own elevator, and less waiting if the hotel is heavily booked.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am pleased to hear what a great stay you had with us and were able to indulge in all the amenities available to you as our guest as well as the fun sites, shops and dining in the area. We truly value your business and look forward to serving you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

It was a very pleasurable stay. I was in the hotel for a week and ate at the restaurant every day. The food was great I fell in love with “burnt ends” and the cornbread muffins which had a southwestern flavor and a kick. The staff was pleasant and it was clean and well kept. I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Jannette A,

Thank you for being our guest at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center and for sharing your review. We are glad to know you had a pleasant stay with us and our friendly staff and the tasty treats we offer. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Jim Snow

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

If you’re goal is to experience the heart of Kansas City, this is the place. If you have a convention or event to attend in Kansas City, this is the place. This hotel is far enough from downtown to enjoy the city and have breathing space. The hotel has a bunch of amenities and rooms. Skyway connects it to attractions and the crown center. Walking distance from several attractions. A pool, tons of amenities, and overall just a huge hotel and establishment. I gave 1 star for 2 minor things. We travelled with a 2 year old, and upon arriving at the room, I noticed a pill ( blood pressure medications, not mine or my wife’s) on the floor right below the table between the two queens. Easily missed by housekeeping but had my son found that and infested it, things would have not been good. The other is for the outdated rooms. Room was probably revamped in the early 2000s. Time for another upgrade guys. The TV I had in my room is no longer the industry standard. Otherwise , great stay!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AvidAppreciator
Jim S, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am pleased to hear you were able to take advantage of all the amenities available to you as our guest as well as the great sites, shops and dining connected by our link covered walkway. I sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay as well as if the conditions of your guest room fell short of your expectations. We are very excited to be renovating all of our guest rooms in 2019. We hope to have you back once the updates are complete to hear your feedback on the new product.