“New Favorite ”

Thou Mayest Coffee Roasters
Ranked #6 of 50 Coffee & Tea in Kansas City
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I love Thou Mayest, it is my new favorite coffee shop. Every drink I haven’t gotten there is great, from their drip to their lavender latte. I would highly recommend a honey cortado. The staff is very friendly, and the atmosphere is cozy and hip. Great place for studying!

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Thou Mayest Coffee is a must visit if you appreciate finding a local spot to get caffeinated while getting work done, reading a book, or catching up with friends.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped by after lunch next door. I had coffee. My friend had the matcha tea. We both loved our drinks. Cute place. Wish I could go back and hang out soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Amazing coffee shop. The environment was really nice, a cozy place to work and spend the afternoon while consuming a coffee.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great coffee shop find off the beaten path of downtown Kansas City. I’m not a coffee drinker, but Thou Mayest has some of the best chai tea in the States.