All reviews power and light district sprint center valet parking free streetcar river market warm cookies walking distance great hotel historic building nice weekend complimentary breakfast business and pleasure directly across the street would definitely stay here again do not disturb sign corner room union station
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I can't recommend this hotel highly enough! The entire staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. The location is perfect - walk to River Market or just a block to the streetcar. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel. My corner King with cityview room was just gorgeous and very clean! Every encounter with an employee was positive. All employees were friendly, kind, avd gave excellent customer service from the front desk employee upon my arrival and the one in the evening, to the enthusiastic valet to the housekeeping crew I met in the lobby. I'll definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I have traveled a ton over the last year, and the Hampton Inn in Kansas City has been the best by far! Everything from the clean modern decor, to the awesome staff, to the location and to the super-delicious free breakfast, coffee and cookies were great. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 26 July 2018

The management team at The Hampton is phenomenal! Their hospitality and generosity knew no bounds. The owner of the hotel personally arranged for our stay after a miscommunication with Hotels.com.
Mr. Patel was exceedingly wonderful. He asked the Manager, Charlene (I'm so sorry I didn't get her last name) to make sure we were very comfortable. Charlene went overboard! She personally drove us to meet our friends so we wouldn't be late for our concert date! We are definitely loyal customers for life!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Hotel is very nice, with what seems to be a recent makeover. Staff was exceptional and knowledgeable. Lobby is large and nicely decorated, Rooms are average size but well appointed.
Breakfast was the usual but the hospitality help was extraordinary and made our day a happy one.Parking valet was friendly and helped us when we found we had forgotten items in our car.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends