“Great Coffee, Great Setting, Best in KC”

City Market Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 50 Coffee & Tea in Kansas City
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Always a great place to grab a coffee (I recommend the "Hippie"), smoothie, fresh squeezed juice, a sandwich, pastry or breakfast burrito. The staff is friendly and helpful. Wi-Fi and a restroom available. Whether you are shopping the farmers market or riding the streetcar downtown, this is a perfect stop for visitors and locals alike.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This place was packed on a recent Saturday morning. They roast their own coffee and the flavor of their beans is on point. While the line was long, it moved quickly and the barista's had the drinks ready quick as well. They do have 8 ounce cups of coffee on the honor system--drop a dollar in the big jar and get a cup without having to wait in the line. Great idea for those in a hurry or who just need a quick cup of coffee. I love a good coffee and also love to try local coffee purveyors--this one didn't disappoint!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We've been here twice for coffee before heading back to our hometown two hours away. It is a local coffee place and tastes different than your regular coffee place, but that is good, right? My kids always add a ton of sugar to their decaf caramel lattes because they are not sweet at all. (Even I think so, and I am not a sugar hound.)

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a Latte, dirty chi, lavender chi! All very good! Purchased some fair trade coffee beans I'm eager to try.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

This is the only place I have found in KC that has cafe Cubano similar to what I've had in Key West. I get it every time I'm at City Market. I love the atmosphere of the restaurant and the little tables right outside.