1,305 results
All reviews hotel sorella rooftop bar european style breakfast country club plaza lox front desk huge shower rain shower complimentary breakfast modern hotel top floor breakfast room each morning within a mile radius breakfast staff valet staff valet parking
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel to anyone spending time in Kansas City. It very convenient to shops and restaurants in the Plaza

The service at the hotel is wonderful, especially at their breakfast area on the main floor Simone, Cinthia and Cesar are great hosts and make delicious cup of expresso.

I will stay at this hotel during my visits to Kansas City. I look forward to one more night of great service. Thank you to everyone at the hotel. Al Hoffer

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Allen H
Reviewed 29 November 2015

Girls Saturday at the Hotel Sorella. Great location, mod decor, cool bar and restaurant with yummy No Shave November specialty drinks,comfy beds and the best part, meeting Simone in Francesca's who is the epitome of warmth and hospitaltiy...and she makes a mean cappuccino!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank hilarityjane
Reviewed 28 November 2015

Came to KC to visit family for the holiday. My room was very comfortable. The daily continental breakfast was much more than I expected (meats, cheeses, fresh fruit, pastries) and is attended by a wonderful staff--Simone, Cinthia, and Cesar--who are very accommodating. We decided to have our Thanksgiving dinner there on the 7th floor in Rosso. Our 10 guests enjoyed the food, a wonderful table near the fireplace, the service, and the view. Delightful!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ValleyGirl626
Reviewed 27 November 2015

This is a great hotel for families. The breakfast buffet is awesome. I loved the service, especially Simone, Cinthia, and Cesar. Comfy beds -- even my daughter's roll-out. Couldn't ask for a nicer location.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Shauna B
Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

Our family of three from Dallas stayed over Thanksgiving and loved this hotel. Our room was quiet, clean, stylish and comfortable. The staff is gracious and attentive. Simone, who makes outstanding cappuccino, is a ray of sunshine! We look forward to our next visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family