“Itailian”

Johnny C's Deli
Ranked #363 of 1,531 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Good fast food, great variey of dishes or sandwiches, fst friendly service. Also they cater, so delivery to the office is a plus.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

...and on a very hot day. The gentleman at the register was the owner and he was friendly, kind and very helpful. It was our first time there and we found them because of various online reviews, and boy are we happy we did!
My husband had a delicious, hot Italian sub with a variety of meats and cheese. I had a meatball sandwich with homemade meatballs, marinara sauce, and provolone cheese. What made the sandwiches A++++ was the outstanding Italian bread, I could've eaten a shoe on that bread it was so good. Some of the reviews mentioned that the food seemed pricey, but I disagree. You can get a sandwich of similar size at Subway but it's not half as good as these and you won't be supporting a local business.
I also had a slice of pineapple upside down cake (also homemade) and it was deelish! The place is spotless and decorated with lovely family pictures and a great, laid back vibe. CC are accepted and it was a lovely lunch, we will def be back. A++++

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Great sandwiches, big plus they have gluten free bread option! Never been disappointed. My favorite is the Muffaletta served hot. There salads are good too.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Johnny C's is where awesome meets delicious. Go get a muffalatta. I have been eating them every chance I get for 20 years.

Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

Sadly Johnny C's is only open for lunch. While hard to find, the food is outstanding,

The staff is friendly, efficient, and helpful.

Whether you are staying for lunch, or going with take out, this is a great place for lunch.