The Basement: A Live Escape Room Experience
Open today: 12:00 - 00:00
Review Highlights
Scary escape room

Great way to start off our vacation! Staff very helpful and courteous. If you like to be scared... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
826marjorier
via mobile
Scary fun escape room!

We escaped the study! It was challenging, a little scary & so much fun! The actress was amazing! My... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from US$25.90
from US$65.39
from US$28.16
More Info
All reviews the study serial killer haunted house horror fans great story line heart pounding immersive experience fun environment double date whole group adrenaline rush the staff was friendly and helpful minutes left only complaint lots of fun team building actors
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

It was great and fun we made it to all the rooms and saved the hostage but we didn’t make it out I loved it

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 30 May 2021

We didn't make it very far, but we all still had a blast. I'll be back to try again! My only negative thing to say is the one tiny semi-dim flashlight doesn't give off enough light to see very well. Another flashlight would have helped.

Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

We've done hundreds of escape rooms across the country and were looking forward to a horror themed one. Ultimately we found it was overpriced and not worth it. Sound effects were too loud to hear clues or each other. The inclusion of an actor spoils the fun, take that aspect out and it might be better.

The room we did was listed as a 4 to 8 person room. It was a 2 person room max both in terms of physical size and complexity- most of stood around doing nothing because there wasn't anything to do solve.

Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

Fun, thriller, would do it again. A few of us were a little scared, but once I start finding clues it's so great.

Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

First time trying out an escape room. I was very nervous and very excited. Don’t hesitate just do it, that’s my only advice. You will not regret it!