“Coffee”

Three Story Coffee Millbottom
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Friendly service, clean, great coffee and breakfast breads. Small but well thought out. Some outside seating.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

This coffee shop is a delight. The baristas are always friendly, and I believe they have the highest quality coffee of all the places I've tried in Jeff (and I've tried A LOT). Keep in mind this location has plenty of parking (in a lot), but seating is limited mostly to the patio outside. I took my drink to go the morning I went as it was hot! Enjoy!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I really loved the scone! Latte was good. It is nice they make their own sauces it seemed. No inside seating at this location, but there are a couple seats outside.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is my absolute favorite coffee spot in Jefferson City (and surround areas). The coffee is strong, responsibly sourced, and the baristas take a lot of pride in what they do. The Millbottom location is a really unique little spot with beautiful architecture. It's an intimate setting (the chairs and tables are outside) so you can watch each step of the process. On top of that, they make all their syrups by hand. My favorite is the vanilla latte and at Christmas they offer a sugar cookie latte. Check this place out and you'll be hard pressed to return to other coffee shops.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I really loved the scone! Latte was good. It is nice they make there own sauces it seemed. No inside seating at this location but there are a couple seats outside.