“Great Mexican”
Review of Mi Pueblo

Mi Pueblo
Ranked #54 of 183 Restaurants in Jefferson City
Reviewed 27 July 2016

More authentic than the rest of the Mexican restaurants in town. They also have a small bakery. I had the pastor (spicy pork) burrito and my wife had the asada (beef) tacos. Both were great. I want to go back for their tamales, they only have them on the weekend. Also had a cream filled pastry and it was also very good.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

This is the best Mexican restaurant in Missouri. This is what real Mexican food should taste like. I love the tostadas and tacos, chicken, beef, pork any of them rock. The baked goods are great as well and on the weekends they have Tomales.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

I saw the reviews on trip advisor and my wife kept asking, "what do you want for dinner?" I suggested she pick us up some carry out. Neither of us had ever been but a friend of mine said they have the best burritos in town.

Well that friend was correct. The burrito had to weigh 3 pounds. It was the biggest burrito I have ever been served. I tried the chicken burrito. It was flavorful! They use while beans, rice, chicken. A hint of Cilantro and onions. It was great.

My wife ordered a tostado and really enjoyed it.

They have a hot sauce I the side that is not for the faint of heart. I liked it but my wife said it took her breathe away. Lol

We have found our new hole in the wall authentic Mexican place for all future Mexican food cravings! We loved it!

Reviewed 7 May 2016

I have been here twice and have tried the burrito and quesadilla. Both were excellent! Small venue. Prices are good and food was excellent.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Great taqueria with very authentic food. I suggest getting it to go, they only have a few tables. Tamales are only available on Saturday and Sunday. Everything was great, the tamales were best in town and the torta was excellent.