“Great food and service!”

Arris' Pizza Palace
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2018

I was looking for something within walking distance of my hotel and ran across this little gem. The food was amazing and my waiter was excellent!!

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

There's a lot of variety. The food was ready quickly. There were a lot of customers but the restaurant didn't feel overly crowded. The food was hot. The pizza was good and the salad was great. The bill was awesome.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We were in Jefferson City visiting the capitol and decided to have lunch at Arris’ Pizza Palace. I’ve had lunch here many years ago and the buffet is just as I remembered! Good food, nice buffet with salad bar. A variety of pizzas on the buffet. Plus a nice variety of other foods such as fried green beans, fried cauliflower, crab Rangoon, cheese ravioli, plus apple / peach cobbler. Our waitress did return and check on us.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing food and atmosphere. A local favorite! Besides the pizza, the Greek salads and gyro are some of my favorites.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Several of us coworkers went here for lunch while at a continuing ed meeting. Variety of pizza was good--the crust is the best of any pizza place.There were also some vegies, and deserts. All was tasty. Can't say much about the salad on the buffet. On another visit here, I had the greek salad and it is my favorite at this location, with mixed greens, olives and a great greek dressing. Staff was friendly. There is another Arris in Springfield MO and it is much better. Arris knows how to make pizza, at either location. One of their tables in Springfield,
is called the "Brad Pitt table" because that is where he always sat when he came to eat there, while living in Springfield.