“Great Pizza Joint in Jeff City!”

Arris' Pizza Palace
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2017

We stumbled upon this eatery by pure luck, as we didn't plan to eat there. The service was great along with the food! It was sort of cold outside so we ordered hot chocolate (yummy!), mozzarella sticks, a medium Hippocrates pizza and a Chargrilled Chix Salad for me. The salad was amazing! Totally filled me up!

Totally recommend this spot!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

The lunch buffet was hot and delicious. Wait staff kept my water filled which is important to me. Nice atmosphere as well.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Phil here, me and the Misses took the family out for dinner at Arris' Pizza. A couple of reasons why you should eat here if you never have. It's a local favorite and there is no better place in town to get that famous thin crust pizza. They have a salad bar if you don't want one of the appetizers on the menu. They have a wide variety of pizzas to choose from. Me and the Misses always order a Hercules (meat lovers) and a ground beef pizza. It's not the cheapest pizza but you're gonna love it. Me and the Misses try to eat here every time we are in town. Oh and they do carry out as well if you can't go in and eat.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Love this place has to be some of the best pizza I've eaten. Love their Greek sausage pizza and the house pizza. Give it a try if your in the mid Missouri area.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

I have been going to Arris Pizza for more years than I care to admit. Their menu of Greek food is great although I have tried many items on their menu their pizza is my favorite.