“Great place to have a private party!”

Bones Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #113 of 191 Restaurants in Jefferson City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Attended colleague’s retirement celebration. Food was delicious, space great with lots of tables and chairs to accommodate a decent size group. Bartender was friendly!

Reviewed 1 August 2018

The bar is and old style dive bar out of the way place. These are the types of joints most people turn their nose up at not glitzy enough for some but just right for the rest. The beer was cold and barmaid was friendly, the what matters in the beer drinking world. Not a lot of beers on tap so don't get your hopes up.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

While training for new job, ate here 2 times. Food was good, service was good, prices were reasonable and atmosphere was good.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Would be so much better if they actually hand-pattied their burgers instead of using frozen (taste like a meatball)...I mean common we're not at a fast food chain.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This seems to be the place to go for the "in" local crowd. I am not and have never been that crowd. I have very much enjoyed my time at this establishment quite a few times. The last two times that I visited it was hard getting served, I'm assuming they want you to just yell at the bartender even though they see you standing there for 20/30 minutes with money in your hand? The bathrooms are small and there is generally a line. The roof is a great place to spend an evening. The last time I visited this bar I tried getting a drink upstairs for about 30 minutes and went downstairs where it was much less crowded and was brushed off numerous times by the bartender down there, an hour later, with no drink- I left... I have not been back. There are plenty of other good places to entertain here in Jefferson City.

1  Thank Heather H