“Cynthia Sullivan”
Review of Yanis Coffee Zone

Yanis Coffee Zone
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

“Hello, friend!” Yanis greets you as you place your order at this quaint restaurant. As welcoming as his greeting, the food is even more so! If you are a fan of a fresh and delicious meal, this is the place for you. Gyros, Greek salads, wonderful breakfast fare, and more, are all complimented by the wonderful coffee drinks( my favorite is the turtle latte, sinful to say the least!). This is a small restaurant, but it does have some outdoor seating. Try to get there a bit early, because this is a favorite of locals!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

A short walk from the capitol you will find this pleasant little restaurant. We split a sampler plate and it made for the perfect light lunch. From here it is a short walk to the Governor's Mansion and other local sites.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Looking for a great place to grab a quick lunch? - This is it.
Had a few minutes to grab a bite to eat and I snuck in to this place. Grabbed a quick frozen mocha and a wonderful spinach salad with some grilled chicken.
Great food, great conversation and yes - this place had good wifi

Take a minute to step in for coffee or my favorite, a frozen mocha

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 17 May 2018

An extensive menu and the food is well seasoned. It is a culinary delight. You won't leave disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

While training downtown Jefferson City, I recommended lunch at Coffee Zone. It’s my absolute favorite place to grab lunch when I’m downtown. It’s within walking distance of most businesses downtown. The falafel and hummus are the best I’ve tasted anywhere and I love to try different Middle Eastern fair when I travel for training. Dish are prepared fresh every day. So call ahead if you have a late lunch. When I have time in the morning, I stop in for fresh coffee as my reward!

Date of visit: April 2018