“FAVORITE PIZZA IN JEFFERSON CITY!”

Kate and Ally's Pizzeria
Ranked #80 of 179 Restaurants in Jefferson City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: On MO Blvd in Jefferson Plaza by Super D Drug store. We have some patio seating, non smoking.
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Our favorite place to go as a family! Sooo economical! Seriously, where can you get 2 HOMEMADE pizza slices (1/4 of a pizza) & a house salad for $4.99? Or a calzone & a salad for $5.99! And those are NOT lunch specials, that is on the menu! The house dressing is to DIE for. Italian dressing is not my fav kind of dressing, BUT this BY FAR is the best I have ever had and may now be my fav dressing of all time! I will say that the greens in the salad is mainly iceberg lettuce, BUT the provel and parmesean cheeses (and the dressing) make up for the lack of greens variety. It's not even a problem! I've had pizza, calzones, salads, sandwiches, pasta and appetizers and have not been disappointed with any of it. Of the half a dozen times going there, the staff have been quick and cordial. Way to go Kate & Ally's! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We eat here all the time for pizza slices and salad. It is the perfect size for lunch and always comes out quickly. Cute small family restaurant with good service.

1  Thank Stephanie P
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Although they are a little pricey they do make good pizzas. It is a small place so hope you do not mind rubbing elbows with other customers.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Best pizza in Jefferson City! Salad with house dressing is excellent as well. First time I had pasta as well and it was excellent. I have never had a bad meal here. It's a must. You won't be disappointed !

1  Thank Tim D
Reviewed 25 January 2017

First thing to know is that is takes 45 minutes or more for delivery; they charge a flat $3.00 delivery fee; add on a tip and 50% of my order were these two items. If you can, go pick up your order. Pizza is superb.

This time I ordered a chef salad and an order of garlic bread. The restaurant was generous with the meat, shredded Italian cheese, and iceberg lettuce. That was it. Maybe 2 tablespoons of shredded carrots and less purple cabbage. No tomatoes, cucumber, onion, olives or any other vegetable. 95% of the salad was lettuce. The house dressing was excellent although it looked like green salsa.

The bread had an excellent texture and the marinara sauce was very thick and warm. I still haven't made up my mind about the garlic butter topping. Melted butter and chunks of garlic which wasn't what I am used to. The bread wasn't toasted but it was so good it made up for the very disappointing salad. The bread is good enough you don't need the garlic or the dipping sauce for that matter.