“Pizza for lunch”

Kate and Ally's Pizzeria
Ranked #83 of 177 Restaurants in Jefferson City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: On MO Blvd in Jefferson Plaza by Super D Drug store. We have some patio seating, non smoking.
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

This is about the fourth time I've had lunch here. Each time I try something different... calzone, pizza, sandwich, pasta. Today is spaghetti. Everything I've had has been very tasty. The service is quick and friendly. The price is reasonable. The dining area is small and quiet. Just a nice little place.

1  Thank Bill N

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I eat lunch here frequently. They have a wonderful house salad and pizza special. Today I tried the calzone and salad special and it was super. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

This is actually one of my favorite lunch spots. 2 pieces of pizza and a small salad for under $7. The New York style cheese pizza is my favorite. Nothing fancy, super thin crust, always tastes good. Their salads have an amazing dressing and it's probably my favorite in Jefferson City. I usually always get my food to go because I'm on my way home or just picking up lunch.

1  Thank Heather H
Reviewed 2 July 2016

The house salad is out of this world. We also had a pepperoni, mushroom pizza and it and a large salad was plenty of food. Service is always friendly. Great atmosphere, but we always get ours delivered which is always in a timely matter .

1  Thank Mary C
Reviewed 1 July 2016

I will not be going back. The staff is rude, uneducated and totally wild. There was no manager on staff and the place was being run by highschool kid. The cook was smoking and loud mouthed. There where off duty staff there cursing like sailors and making the place seem like a highschool lunch room. I will not be going back EVER.