“Glad we tried it.”

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Jefferson City
Kansas
“Glad we tried it.”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Stayed here in late Jan. 2012 after seeing it #1 Trip Advisor rating in Jeff City. Was somewhat concerned since it was 1/2 price of the next few top rated hotels, but was not disappointed! Very, very friendly and helpful staff. Nice, clean hotel with everything we needed. Beds were fine and actually had pretty good water pressure in the shower, which was an unexpected surprise! The walls are a bit thin, but probably not much worse than most other hotels. I would recommend it for a short stay.

Room Tip: Main level room was convenient for lots of coming and going.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank srs249
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this review, 28 February 2012
We are glad you gave us a try too! As long as you don't walk in with the expectation that our hotel is like a Hilton product then you should be happy. We know we don't have a fancy hotel by any means but what we shoot for is the same mattress, TV, and refrigerator as you'd find in nicer hotels just without the frills...and at about half the cost. Clean, comfortable, friendly and cheap is the goal! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and we are really glad you were satisfied.

Days Inn Jefferson City, Missouri

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Missouri
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Being from the area I really dont stay in any of the local hotels/motels but we were having family in from out of town so I decided to go investigating on my own (didnt want them staying in a dump) so off I went checking out the different hotel /motels in the area. I decided to talk to various people not only the staff at each place but also the guest as they were checking out. (boy did that raise some eyebrows from the desk clerks) After checking three different ones found this one for them and was pleasantly surprised clean affordable staff very nice and updated. family booked and really liked the location to restaurants movie houses and state capital area rooms were very nice and spa and pool clean they a=said the would stay there at double the price nuff said in my opinion

Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank scootertramp
We really appreciate you giving us a shot at providing a room for your family. I think it's really important to do research before staying in hotels as well. There is a lot of information out there these days and it doesn't take much time...you went above and beyond in your research! Glad your family had a good stay and maybe we"ll see them again in the future!

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 3 February 2012

The friendliest front desk folks I have come across in a long time! Owner works onsite and they are there to serve you.

src

Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this review, 21 February 2012
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are very lucky to have the folks that we do working the front desk. I make sure they see any reviews, good or bad, that they are mentioned in and we're happy that most of them are good! I enjoyed visiting with you at check out and I hope we will see you again in the near future.

573-761-3600
Ozark, Missouri
Reviewed 22 January 2012

My wife actually booked this, thru hotels.com. Normally I do all our travel plans and do a lot of research. She found the best price to be this hotel, on hotels.com, and it was a surprise, so I really didn't know what to expect.

The location is good, very easy to get to from Hwy. 54, and not terribly far from the Capitol. It looked to be a newer building, and also has an indoor pool (which I didn't get a chance to use). Check-in was very quick and easy, and we were lucky enough to have a room on the first floor.

Room was very clean and had a fridge as well as a microwave, two things I love in a hotel room when I happen to come across them. Nice lcd tv as well. The central heat/ac was a little noisy I thought although I had no complaints with room temps and it was pretty easy to keep them steady. Very comfy beds.

There was also a free continental breakfast the next morning. Any staff I encountered--2 front desk clerks and one housekeeper--were also very pleasant and professional. We don't have a reason to stay in Jefferson City very often but if did need to again, this would probably be my first choice based on our experience in Jan. of '12.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pitt82marino
Wow...thank you for that very kind review. Our primary goal is getting people in a clean and comfortable room at a fair price. That model has served us well so far thanks to folks like yourself! If you'll message me using the message function on Trip Advisor and let me know your last name I'll be able to determine which room you were in so I can go take a look at the air conditioner in that room. I apologize if that made your stay any less enjoyable. I'll pass along the compliments to staff and close by thanking you again for taking your valuable time to write about your experience at our hotel.

Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I have stayed at Days Inn Jeff City for many nights in a two queen very spacious. The beds are very comfy, it is hard for me to get out of them in the mornings. The staff (Colin and Bren) are very friendly and helpful. They help anyway they can. The rooms are clean and a good price. The pool and hot tub areas are nice. It was great to relax in the hot tub after a long day of work.

Room Tip: Rooms next to the elevator are more spacious (203, 205, 303, and 305)
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Toni W
Toni,

Thanks for taking the time to do this. You and your company have already done so much for us by staying with us during your time in Jefferson City. I know Colin and Bren think very highly of you as well and we just can't thank you enough for staying with us! Hope we will see you again next year!

Days Inn Jefferson City, Missouri