“Great tacos!”
Review of Manuel's Taqueria

Manuel's Taqueria
Ranked #52 of 185 Restaurants in Jefferson City
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I tried Manuel's this past weekend. I ordered asada tacos and tamales to go. I ate the tacos when I got home and they were delicious! Nothing fancy but authentic. Meat, cilantro, onion and a lime on soft double corn tortillas. I'm glad I tried the sauce that was included before I dumped it on my taco's because it was way too hot for me! I ate the tamales later in the evening. They were not the best I've had. Too much masa, not enough to meat and a little dry. I also had their Horchata. It was very good, not overly sweet as some are and not from a mix that usually has a gritty texture. I can't wait to return to try some of their others dishes and another Horchata. If you like street tacos and authentic Mexican food, visit Manuel's Taqueria.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The portions were very generous, and the food was great! Our grown boys and their families go there frequently, and told us how good it was! They were right!! We ate until we were full, and brought the remainder home to our 23 year old son. He loved it, and was full after he ate the leftovers!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Simple menu, place order at counter, then have a seat. Your food will arrive along with a bowl of HOT sauce! Burrito's are excellent(and HUGE)! Also have very good tostada's and quesadilla's!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

The food was tremendous. The chicken quesadilla with onions, avocado was huge! Four large piece's was enough to share. It was like a deep dish pizza. Very authentic
and wonderful.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Manuel's Taqueria has a very simple menu and absolutely GREAT TASTING food. It is Jeff City's most authentic spot for Mexican Food. Prices are VERY reasonable and if you come here with the right idea you will totally be satisfied.

You order at the front counter off of the simple menu above and then find your seat... in no time at all your food will arrive with some really tasty, and warm, hot sauce.

Then Dig in and Enjoy!!

They don't have a wait staff so if you need anything at all just head toward the front counter and they will help you... simple place, not fancy but really good!

Try their home made tamales on Saturday and Sunday only... either eat them there ir get a bunch to go.