“If we had one in San Diego, I would eat here nightly and just be fat.”
Review of Central Dairy

Central Dairy
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Jefferson City
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 10 October 2018

My brother raved about this place and I'm thinking it's just another ice cream shop, and I was wrong. It's old school. The prices are fantastic! I got a large two scoop and it was over a pint of ice cream for $3! The flavors are amazing and the mint was sooo good...It's not an updated establishment, but there is a huge selection, free water, and nice servers. I went back twice during my stay and would have gone nightly if my brother had brought me earlier in my trip. Delicious. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The pleace make a great, delicious, fresh ice creams. Small pleace, usually there are waiting queue but believe it worth it. My favorites strawberry cheesecake, vanilla ice cream. And milkshake are also nice.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Great, old-time ice cream parlor. Many flavors to choose from. Great pricing and quick service. Definitely worth the stop if you are in Jefferson City.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This classic ice cream parlor has been a local favorite for decades! It is a family tradition since my youth. It does not disappoint!

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Best ice cream!!! They have lots of flavors so it will be hard to choose. Prices are very reasonable. And, I love to old time feel! The service was quick. It’s better to pay in cash.