The Tailor's House(Ballygawley)
US$116
Balinroey B&B(Ballygawley)
All reviewsnice quiet hotelfriendly staff and foodfollowing morningsconesfood was lovelywedding venuemealmenupinttreatmentireland
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Nice place food more than average .Sunday lunch taken only thing that bothered me was there was no price on the Sunday dinner and did not tell you the starter and sweet is separate at a 3pound extra .Manager a lovely woman and has delightful new staff

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Stayed in Kelly's Inn 7th October 2016 overnight and my wife and I found the room warm, spacious ,clean and met all our requirements including large bathroom.
The dance unfortunately was not well attended although that didn't stop us having a good night.
I found the YOUNG bar staff VERY friendly and good service was provide.Special mention to Cathal a great asset to Kelly's and indeed informed the lady whom I believed to be a owner the following morning just how good her staff were she also acknowledged this.
Breakfast next morning was very tasty and the staff were 1st class.
We will definitely be back and indeed tell all the good venue Kelly's is.
Many thanks and keep it up please. ( It's nice to be nice ).
Chris Mc Donnell
Bleary
Portadown

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Recently my son and his school from Australia were on a school rugby tour and were playing against a school in Omagh and my travel agent booked us in for 2 nights at Kelly's Inn for the location to the school and where the kids were staying. What a find. We arrived later in the afternoon to a very warm Irish welcome. Wow the size of our room with 2 double beds and a single. The rooms were very well appointed and had good bathroom facilities (great water pressure). Our breakfasts were included and we ate in the restaurant both nights. The staff were very nice and helpful. Free WFI and parking - real bonus. Easy driving to Derry & Giant's Causeway and then to Belfast for our next stop. Kelly's Inn is a jewel in the Irish Country Side.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Heading home from Bluegrass at the folk Park called for evening meal. Restaurant was full and very busy. The regular staff seemed to be completely overworked which when settled provided an adequate service. Menu not taking and Food was good. Be prepared to wait for it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Stopped off here after a day at Belfast Zoo for dinner with my wife and two year old son.
Lovely bright modern decor and great atmosphere
Very helpful and friendly attentive staff
The food was absolutely fantastic and well priced.
I would highly recommend Kellys Inn and will be back.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family