“Delicious and fast”

Hunan Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Hazelwood
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 September 2015

For some reason, this place is never crowded. Location? The service is fantastic. Friendly and fast. I go maybe once a month, and they recognize me, and they know my favorite order. If driving on the opposite side of the road, turn at Utz and use service road entrance. Highly recommend their Mongolian Beef, ask for the cayenne pepper.

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Food here is always hot and tasty. Best egg drop soup I have had. Prices are very reasonable. Very large selection of lunch options.

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

If you looking for good chinese did the Hunan Kitchen is the best. The variety of food and the pricing are great. I would good out of my way and pass other Chinese Restaurants to go here. I was referred her from a friend and I've referred all my friends. Very small place with a great taste.

1  Thank bldldy1
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I was recently in town for vacation with my family. We were looking for something delicious and at a reasonable price and we found it in this place. Every member of my family ordered something different and all of it was far more tasty than we expected. I especially enjoyed the Thai Red Curry that I received. I wanted it spicy and that's exactly what i got. The inside atmosphere wasn't much to talk about and it was a bit warm, however I will be eating here whenever I'm in the area again.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Last week I had the opportunity to try the Thai food on the new menu. I chose the Pad Thai. I wanted to compare the co-owner, Aichen's Thai food to the Thai restaurants version. I was impressed. It was tasty and the noodles were firm. Their lunch menu includes soup and crab rangoo with a drink under $10.00. Its a good deal. I have eaten there several times.

The staff is friendly and the restaurant has been renovated. Parking is limited.