“Perfection ”
Review of Waters Edge Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gravois Mills
Waters Edge Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Gravois Mills
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This trip started on a whim and boy am I glad it happened. The staff is attentive, accommodating, and efficient. The attendant even waited on us to arrive before closing the office. The grounds and rooms are pristine. I am planning to return with my children. I had never visited this area but I love it!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 1 August 2017

Robin and I are so happy that you found our little place next to the water here on the west side of the Lake of the Ozarks. Robin is always happy to accommodate guests. We look forward to your return with the kids, swimming - kaykas - paddle boat and Bar-B-Ques in the lake front yard is at the ready for your and the children fun. Don't forget fishing, hooking the big one always makes a kid smile.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We had driven past this motel for years whenever we vacationed at the Lake. Finally because we had reason to stay on the "west side" we gave it a try. We've been back twice since. Wonderful place to stay - clean, quiet, easy access, beautiful view, and the owners are great. You can't see the best part from the highway - you have to stay there to enjoy the lakeside view!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 25 July 2017

Robin and I are so glad that you have stayed with us - YES - the best part of our facility can not be viewed from the highway - OUR LAKE FRONT YARD. The west side of the Lake of the Ozarks here on the ten (10) miles mark of the Gravois Arm is so relaxing. Robin and I will be looking forward to your return visit, your room is ready.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

For eight years we've stayed at Waters Edge while we're in town for our family reunion. We like rooms 8 and 9 since they're ground level to a beautiful green lawn looking out on the lake but we've stayed in other rooms and they're all equally clean and comfortable. It's a great place to stop for the night or for a vacation since they have water sports, outside grills, fire pit and close to local attractions. Our room had a microwave, small refrigerator and free internet. Very reasonably priced and Robin is wonderful and so accommodating.

Room Tip: We like rooms 8 and 9
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 25 June 2017

Thank You for the kind words about our facility here at the lake - Robin and I so enjoy having you stay with us over the years - and - I second that statement, Robin is wonderful with our guests.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I being a bit of a traveller have stayed many places during my travels. I have never come across more polite and hospitable owners EVER!! Not only was the room immaculate the view was stunning!. I could not believe that they only charged me what they did, (We would have gladly paid more) Not only did we have great stay but also met some amazing people.. Thanks bunches! A MUST STAY AT THE LAKE!.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank StlouisGuy1983
Management response:Responded 20 May 2017

How Wonderful - Thank you for the great review, it is alway nice to read that our guests enjoyed their stay we us. Robin's number one goal is to have clean rooms for our guests - as to the view, I must give Mother Nature the credit. Robin and I hope your next visit to the "Lake of the Ozarks" includes a stay with us.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

you can stay in an economy size equipped with T.V. , mini fridge, microwave and coffee or stay on the bottom level lakeside, rooms 8 & 9, my favorite. Rooms are very clean and the grounds are kept very nice. You can fish, boat, paddle boat or just relax on one of their vintage lounge chairs or take cover under the Gazebo. Family friendly and fun!!!

Room Tip: walk out to a lake side view in rooms 8 & 9
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Becky S
Management response:Responded 24 May 2017

Thank you Becky for your nice review - yes, the Lake Side Rooms (rooms 8 - 9) are the best with being just steps from the boat docks and lake front yard. Here at the "Waters Edge Motel" relaxing by the water is number one for our guests.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gravois Mills
13.6 km away
Camden on the Lake Resort
Camden on the Lake Resort
#1 of 12 in Lake Ozark

Been to Waters Edge Motel? Share your experiences!