All reviews fire pit family reunion easy access definitely stay here again we've stayed lake view robin dock microwave
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We had driven past this motel for years whenever we vacationed at the Lake. Finally because we had reason to stay on the "west side" we gave it a try. We've been back twice since. Wonderful place to stay - clean, quiet, easy access, beautiful view, and the owners are great. You can't see the best part from the highway - you have to stay there to enjoy the lakeside view!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 25 July 2017

Robin and I are so glad that you have stayed with us - YES - the best part of our facility can not be viewed from the highway - OUR LAKE FRONT YARD. The west side of the Lake of the Ozarks here on the ten (10) miles mark of the Gravois Arm is so relaxing. Robin and I will be looking forward to your return visit, your room is ready.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

For eight years we've stayed at Waters Edge while we're in town for our family reunion. We like rooms 8 and 9 since they're ground level to a beautiful green lawn looking out on the lake but we've stayed in other rooms and they're all equally clean and comfortable. It's a great place to stop for the night or for a vacation since they have water sports, outside grills, fire pit and close to local attractions. Our room had a microwave, small refrigerator and free internet. Very reasonably priced and Robin is wonderful and so accommodating.

Room tip: We like rooms 8 and 9
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cbkf
Management response:Responded 25 June 2017

Thank You for the kind words about our facility here at the lake - Robin and I so enjoy having you stay with us over the years - and - I second that statement, Robin is wonderful with our guests.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I being a bit of a traveller have stayed many places during my travels. I have never come across more polite and hospitable owners EVER!! Not only was the room immaculate the view was stunning!. I could not believe that they only charged me what they did, (We would have gladly paid more) Not only did we have great stay but also met some amazing people.. Thanks bunches! A MUST STAY AT THE LAKE!.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank StlouisGuy1983
Management response:Responded 20 May 2017

How Wonderful - Thank you for the great review, it is alway nice to read that our guests enjoyed their stay we us. Robin's number one goal is to have clean rooms for our guests - as to the view, I must give Mother Nature the credit. Robin and I hope your next visit to the "Lake of the Ozarks" includes a stay with us.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

you can stay in an economy size equipped with T.V. , mini fridge, microwave and coffee or stay on the bottom level lakeside, rooms 8 & 9, my favorite. Rooms are very clean and the grounds are kept very nice. You can fish, boat, paddle boat or just relax on one of their vintage lounge chairs or take cover under the Gazebo. Family friendly and fun!!!

Room tip: walk out to a lake side view in rooms 8 & 9
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Becky S
Management response:Responded 24 May 2017

Thank you Becky for your nice review - yes, the Lake Side Rooms (rooms 8 - 9) are the best with being just steps from the boat docks and lake front yard. Here at the "Waters Edge Motel" relaxing by the water is number one for our guests.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Clean and courteous. Room was wonderful with all the amenities we needed. Great view of the lake. Outdoor grills at the ready. Exactly what we needed -- a nice, relaxing motel that gave us the space we needed to relax and enjoy out stay. Best part were the owners Bob and Robin. They answered all our questions and attended to all of our needs. One of the most enjoyable stays we have ever had.

Room tip: Ground floor of the adjacent building to the office. Covered patio and spacious rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 20 May 2017

Robin and I are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, it is always nice to read that our facility (Motel & Lake Front) is enjoyed. We hope to see you again in the future.