US$77
US$53
US$69
US$90
US$88
Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City South(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$98
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$113
US$88
Econo Lodge(Belton)
US$72
US$69
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$106
All reviewscinnamon rollsstayed herefront deskpancake machineroom was cleankansas cityfree breakfastnice breakfastyogurteasy accessenjoyed our staybusiness tripconvenient locationhiefreewayrates
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

I was in town 4/15 to 4/18.
Great location for me. Ten minutes away from brother 's house.
Free breakfast worked out great.
Rooms worked out great. Coffee pot, microwave and refrigerator all in the room
Beds were great. Pillows perfect
Bathroom just needed a fan.
I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
chris h, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here from 4-17 to 4-19 it's a decent hotel they don't accept pets which is ok, we left ours at home this trip. Beds were not turn enough for me but I was still able to get some sleep.

The best thing was the free complementary breakfast. Like I've said before I'm not hard to please

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
chris h, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

It was truly a pleasure to have you as our guest. Sleep is the most important part of a stay. We strive to make sure everyone receives a good night sleep. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped while on a road trip for one night. The service was prompt and rates were fair. The room was as expected and clean. Unfortunately the walls must be thin because we could hear our neighbors conversations and snoring.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
chris h, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Thank you for stopping and giving us a chance. I as sorry to hear that you were able to hear things in the room next door. We are looking into why this has happened. I am truly sorry for this. I hope that you will give us another chance.

Thanks,

Chris

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Tisha was super helpful and she's so nice! The place is awesome. The moment I walked in I already felt welcome! We were given a room fast and painless. This place really is one of the best and Tisha was the bomb!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
chris h, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Chris H
Gm

Reviewed 9 March 2017

The hotel was clean and very convenient to get too. It is locates south of Kansas City so great if going south. We arrived a little later in the day but was able to get a room. The room was clean and had good a/c it was updated and all amenities in the room worked well. It was easy to connect to the wifi and it was a decent speed. In the morning there was an excellent hot breakfast with lots of variety. One downfall it was close to the freeway and caused some sleep problems for me as it was noisy. The staff were good and courteous this is an excellent overnight if travelling. Not a real family oriented hotel just ok in that repect.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing away from the freeway this may help with some of the road noise
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
chris h, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do our best to be a family and corporate hotel. We want to offer the most for everyone. We are sorry about the noise and hope that the next time we will put you on the back side of the hotel so that you can rest easy.

If we can be any further assistance to you please let us know.