All reviews cinnamon rolls stayed here front desk pancake machine room was clean kansas city free breakfast nice breakfast yogurt easy access enjoyed our stay business trip convenient location hie expressway rates
Reviewed 10 May 2016

I stayed for two nights while attending an event at the Kenneth Polo/Athletic fields. The room was large and well-appointed, and the bed comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was well stocked, with plenty of options. I asked for and received an extra-quiet room. Sara at check-in was friendly and helpful in finding a local place to eat dinner. The staff really went the extra mile when I discovered, on returning home, that I had left a whole set of clothes in the hotel closet. They were prompt in locating my items and getting them shipped quickly back to me. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for your business.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

My family was visiting my daughter in Kansas City, and we wanted to enjoy a pool as well. I knew Holiday Inn had a great reputation, so I selected this location, which was relatively close to my daughter. I found the room to be nice, with a King bed, and a pull-out couch, for my 9-year-old granddaughter. The desk clerks were friendly, and the pool, was thoroughly enjoyed by my granddaughter, while my wife and I soaked in the comfortable hot tub. My only concern with the erratic wifi. I had to call the number in the book that was provided (which turned out to be wrong, because they had changed their Wifi provider. There was a separate card with the new provider, and after 10 minutes, and restarting the modem, it worked again, at least until morning, when it failed again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Reviewed 18 April 2016

nice standard room...very clean, nice beds, good standard breakfast....loved the small omelettes and of course the cinnamon rolls! The only drawback was it is a little difficult to get to on the one way side road.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

I will definitely stay here again! Sara, the front desk clerk was absolutely delightful. Pleasant, friendly, and eager to please!
The room was immaculate as well as the property itself. Breakfast was nice. Had different hot items each morning! All in all, the stay was great!!!

Room Tip: My room faced the freeway, but I heard nothing!!!! Very quiet!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Had a two night sister stay and this is a wonderful hotel! Staff, especially Sara, was the best! We enjoyed everything about Holiday Inn Express! Breakfast, the pool and hot tub, the room. Very clean and comfortable! Thank you for a very memorable time!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family