Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
A1 Inn Kansas City(Kansas City)
Quality Inn(Belton)
Econo Lodge(Belton)
View Hotel
All reviewsinternational housestayed herecleaned thoroughlyfront deskroom was cleanfree breakfastkansas citystaff was extremely friendlycheck in processnice breakfastyogurtbusiness tripvery nice hotelwould stay againhighwayhierates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were meeting friends in the Grandview area and we were pleasantly surprised with the room and the service we received. We checked in on Saturday evening and Chassidy was behind the front desk. She was very friendly and helpful and I felt she went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Our room was very nice and comfortable. It had a microwave and a fridge, which we did not need, but was nice to have in case we did. The bathroom was well stocked with towels and amenities like shower caps and shampoos. The breakfast was amazing. They had omelets, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy, cereal, pancakes, bagels, etc, etc. I was very impressed that they offered turkey sausage, as well as regular sausage. We were very pleased with the whole experience and will definitely return.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 8 December 2015

My wife and I only stayed one night, but we were very impressed. This would be my go-to hotel the next time I am in the Kansas City area.

Everything was clean and tastefully decorated. The bed was perhaps the best part - it was very comfortable.

We did have a problem with another guest at about 2:00am and the hotel staff was very responsive. As soon as I hung up the phone, the man on the desk (I want to say Russell, but I could be wrong) called the room several times. When they would not answer he came straight up to try to resolve the matter.

The next morning, the woman at the desk (whose name I have forgotten) apologized and was very kind about the whole thing. She even offered some loyalty program points, even though I assured her that I did not blame the hotel for the obnoxious occupant.

Other than the super-loud guest next door, we didn't hear anyone else in the night. The rooms were apparently well-insulated against noise.

The breakfast was very good the next morning and the lady in the kitchen was very accommodating.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

This hotel was immaculate. We had two king executive suites however one was larger than the other with an additional dinette and larger bathroom. Both were very roomy and with the pull out sofas were perfect for our party of 7. Bed was very firm but comfortable and every aspect of the room was in perfect condition. The breakfast was very good, bacon, sausage, and turkey sausage along with the usual eggs, biscuits, toast, bagels, fruit, etc. You could also make your own pancakes and the hot cinnamon rolls were very tasty. The hotel is located along the interstate but within close distance to shopping and restaurants. Although located off the interstate we had no issues with noise at all. I felt very safe in the area and the parking lot is well lit. The staff at this hotel is fantastic! There was an issue at check in but it was handled very promptly and without a hassle. It is not uncommon for us to have issues at hotel check in from time to time but I have never had one resolved so quickly and with such a positive attitude. They truly went above and beyond to accommodate our needs during our stay.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

We stayed here two nights in a king jacuzzi suite for an anniversary getaway. We stay in jacuzzi suites often, and this was by far one of the nicest. Staff was friendly and helpful! Breakfast area was spacious and things were spread out so people weren't tripping over each other while trying to get food. Bed was super comfortable and I loved that there was an actual thermometer instead of the usual high cool, low cool, etc. Makes it so much easier to stay comfortable at night that way! I'd highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Chris H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Lisa B,

First off, I wanted to thank you for writing a review for your most recent stay with us!! We take all reviews very seriously. We are very ecstatic to see you had a great time at our hotel!! It is great to see you were able to enjoy the Jacuzzi suite, breakfast and other amenities. It makes your stay in a Jacuzzi room THAT much better when you have a comfortable temperature in the room.

Thank you so much for recommending us to other travelers that will be in our neck of the woods! We hope to see you again!!

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Clean, quiet, nicely appointed. Stayed 2 nights. Nice breakfast selections. I would stay her again. Easy to find. Met expectations. Have stayed at other hotels in Grandview in the past and they were horrible. This cost a little more, but was worth the extra. Personnel at the desk was cheerful, welcoming and informative.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Chris H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City - Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2015

Eleanor E,

Thank for taking the time to fill out a recent survey for your recent stay with us!! We take all reviews very seriously. It is awesome to see you enjoyed your stay!! We are very happy to see we were able to meet your expectations!! We would love if we could see you again next time you are back in the area!

Thanks Again.