See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Room was a non-smoking room and smelled heavily of smoke. Inside door latch was hanging off half way. Had to go get a plunger after using sink to brush teeth to get ready for bed. It did not drain. Front desk personnel difficult to communicate with due to language barrier. Did not like the fact they kept a copy of my drivers license and would not inspect the room for me upon check out to ensure additional charges where not incurred so they could give back or shred the copy. Would never stay here again or recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Gross. As soon as we pulled up there was a guy outside only wearing a towel. Couches on the porch. Flies inside the room all over. Dirty wash rag hanging in the shower. Otherwise room was clean. We got here at 1am after a late flight into KC. We were only there for a few hours so it was what it was and we didn't have the energy to complain or go somewhere else. Had I known how dank it was in advance I would have booked the comfort inn across the street instead.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017

The hotel was freshly painted but the is where the good part ended.
They had to bring in a TV to the room because there was no TV in the room. The door lock did not work and we had to block the door with a chair to sleep in there that night, when we moved the chair there was old food and garbage on the floor behind the chair that seemed to be there quite a while. There were 2 police cars in the parking lot for quite a while this evening too and 1 can only wonder what or who they were looking for. Then to top it all off when I checked out the woman at the front desk could not understand what I was trying to tell her about the problems I had with my stay. I could go on but why, I am sure you can get the picture.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This place is absolutely horrible, I can't believe city hasn't taken their license. The said they remodeled but it is still disgusting. Drunks and drug addicts standing outside. Tv doesn't work we had to watch on our iPads. Not again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We booked this with Hotwire late one night as a stop to get some sleep and get up early and head on out to Colorado. We ended up getting a refund from Hotwire and finding another hotel. This place was beyond scary. We didn't even make it past the front desk. When we pulled in to the dim lit lot and saw stained mattresses leaning up against the building in two spots and trash bags laying inside and outside the front entrance. The front desk had a sheet up to separate the lobby from the front desk office. The smell of weed almost knocked me over. When then turned around and left. I thought I was an extra in a teen horror flick for a brief moment.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family